• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding feeling in public?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Do you guys get cuckolding feeling in public places? By that I mean is when you see beautiful women outside do you feel like getting cuckolded by them?

I take a train everyday to work and there are always some really hot young women on it, going to work or their college. This morning I sat beside a group of 4 Christian girls going to their college. All of them super beautiful blonde blue eyed girls. Every time I looked at them I just could not control my erection. I kept thinking getting cuckolded by them and was imagining how black cocks look in their beautiful white mouths

Reactions: natasnaikul
I don't have experiences or feelings like that just from seeing other women who are appealing, but I do have them if I see my wife or GF talking to or otherwise interacting with other men, especially in public places and/or if other common friends are present.

A few years back, I attended a high school reunion event with a GF (her graduating class). She had been fucking one of her old classmates, who I happened to know from school also. They had been talking and planning a 3 way with me, her, and him, and it was supposed to happen on the night of this event.
During this event, they would go to a separate table and talk for a few minutes, and I would be mildly fantasizing about the planned activities later. At one point, she told me they were going outside for a bit, wait right there, and she would be back in a few minutes. I knew, and she later confirmed, that he wanted a blowjob, and they were going out to his car to do just that.

While they were gone, I began to feel like her other friends there knew what was happening, and what we were going to be doing later, and they were all watching me for my reactions. Like they were all wondering how was I OK with that, what kind of man would allow another man to do things to/with the wife/gf, etc.
It quickly became uncomfortable (for me), then being embarrassed because I felt like they were all secretly laughing at me.

My GF to this day swears that nobody knew what we had planned, or that she had been fucking that other guy, but I'm still not 100% sold on that being the truth.

Reactions: Bobman and AgeGapStag
redheads said:
Do you guys get cuckolding feeling in public places? By that I mean is when you see beautiful women outside do you feel like getting cuckolded by them?

I take a train everyday to work and there are always some really hot young women on it, going to work or their college. This morning I sat beside a group of 4 Christian girls going to their college. All of them super beautiful blonde blue eyed girls. Every time I looked at them I just could not control my erection. I kept thinking getting cuckolded by them and was imagining how black cocks look in their beautiful white mouths
I'm a wannabe, but. Now days when I see a hot woman, my main thoughts are how much I'd like to see her fucked by someone else. Leaving a pie for me to eat.

I think the OP is getting his definiation of cuckolding is all mixed up, a girl you do not know cannot cuckold you!

Tradtionally it is your wife that CHEATS with another man as in without her husbands knowledge, "A cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair with another man"
in more modern times this has been changed by some to include a wife/gf who fucks other men with his consent and knowledge.

Reactions: Matureplay

Users who are viewing this thread