• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolding my sub

• Thread starterdominatrixny
  • Start date

dominatrixny

Goddess Allegra
Beloved Member
We all get naked in our big hotel suite and had a glass of champagne. Than we stepped into the shower. i love that the guys are alread hard and i started to get wet. For the next few minutes we started to wash each other and i could see the young bulls dick pointing directly to me. His dick was very nice - big and long and hard as a rock. I pulled him closer to me and i opened my mouth and i went on my knees to took his dick in my mouth and i started to blow him and you watched the show. You came closer to me and you started to rub my ass.Than you placed your hand between my legs and i could feel your finger on my clit. i started to moan. I cuold hear that you started to stroke your dick. Without saying anything we all stopped and went out of the shower and grabbed the towels. We all went to the big bed - i was in the middle of the bed - you to my left and the young bull to my right. Both of you started to pleasure me with hands and you kissed my nipples and started to suck my titts. I opened my legs and the bull had access to my wet lips. I was so wet and he found his way inside my wet whole You went down between my ges with your hand and you started to rub my clit. you could feel and see the others guys finger in my pussy and my orgasm begin to buid. I told you " Put his dick in me! " And you understand that i need to get fucked. The bull went between my legs and his dick was infront of my pussy. His dick pointed directly to my opening and you reached down to his dick. First you guided his dick between my pussy lips and i could feel his dick on my clit - sliding up and down with your guiding hand . Than i could feel that you pushed his dick in me . i started to moan and i opend my legs wider. Oh - i feel so good, Than you r hands went back to my clit and you started to massage and rubbing my clit and you could watch how i get fucked. And you could see that i had another orgasm. " I am cumming " . The bull started to fuck me harder - in and out with his dick . I told you " You found the perfect bull for me to fuck me. "
I felt his cock begin to pulse sending wave after wave of pleasure. I had another orgasm with him, . He pumped semen into me . Half way through I began to feel it spill out around his cock. There was so much of it. This time when he pulled out, it was almost like I was still full. I could not believe how much he sprayed inside me. I told you now " Clean me up and lick me". The bull pulled out his dick and went next to me. His sperm started to dripp out ouf my fucked pussy and you put your tonge on my pussy. You run your finger on my clit as you placed your chin between my legs. My cunt was wet and swollen You started to lick my pussy - up and down and you could taste his cum. You licked his cum and than you stuck your tongue in me to get me clean - inside and outside. I began to moan again - as you know how to lick me . But this time - this was our first cream pie. You slit your tongue deeper and deeper in my pussy and at the same time your finger was on my clit - rubbing it. I was cumming in no time . I told you " dont stop and lick me clean" ... Wow - what a hot session...

Reactions: nailu75, yho, Momosquare and 2 others