• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckoldry And The Chemical Eunuch

• Thread starterron_fakdfw
  • Start date

ron_fakdfw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2010
hotwivesfromtexas.grouply.com
Many, many cucks out there come into the lifestyle because of the wife's (or husband's) desire to get her a large cock, but I have known quite a few that got into the lifestyle due to impotence induced by blood pressure or other medications. You seldom hear this discussed.

Often, a formerly virile husband finds that he can no longer get an erection due to the medication that he needs to take. I call these men “Chemical Eunuchs”. Each couple responds to this crisis in their own way; many wives resign themselves to the fact that these sex lives are over, some become cheaters, but the truly lucky ones have husbands who consider it their responsibility to provide their wives with rewarding sex and that's where I come in. Literally.

These are the guys who often prefer to watch or wait at home, and normally aren't into eating creampies, at least not in the beginning. Some eventually embrace the lifestyle fully, others adopt the parts that work for them. Usually, these guys were once skillful lovers, and think of me as a “stunt cock stand-in” for his dysfunctional member; they often enjoy kissing and cuddling her after or even while I'm fucking her.

All I can say is, being with a couple like this is a truly rewarding experience... I feel that I have really performed a worthwhile service, helping a loving couple enjoy an experience that they would have otherwise lost.

my g/f and i are like this. all though i 'preform', i dont as well as i once did. the 'stand in' guy isnt a threat, we are over that jealousy, so it works for us

A medical problem allows a cuckold the chance to give his wife the gift of an alternative cock to keep her happy, thereby allowing the marriage to carry on "happy every after".

If a wife deliberately uses a chemical to keep her husband's penis in a state of impotency, she can make adultery her major hobby. He can go to Enuch school and learn how to run the home and became 100% faithful to her leadership of the marriage.

If a man is prepared to become an endurance athlete, training for many hours per week, his fitness and health can improve so much that his need for medication can disappear in most cases. His penis can begin to perform like a big cock again.

Endurance training strips the excess fat out of arteries, and the amount of blood going through the penis increases significantly over 24 hours, causing the penis to swell and assume a bigger permanent flacid size.

Several 60 metre sprints at near maximum effort each day, and a few sets of 3-5 reps with maximum weight lifted in the gym causes a huge release of growth hormone and testosterone, which can only result in an increase in libido.

But if cuckolding is your wish/hobby, don't bother with the exercise - just let your wife "tell you how it is to be". Allow your libido to sink in the sea, and learn to write thank you letters to her Bulls, because without them your marriage can't be happy ever after.

Neutersol is for dogs, and it may be off the market... not the smartest thing.. tell you hubbie's MD that he is depressed... a little celexa or paxil can get the dick unusable in many men.. much safer than Neutersol!!

I have never seen any chemically castrated animals.

Vets that I have dealt with for hunting dogs, cattle and horses actually castrate them, cut the gonads off.

When I was 19 I had a penis above average (18-19cm) and a horny girlfriend more interested in my dick than me. But when i occationally became soft in the middle of the fuck and could not come, she was furious. I became nervous and it got worse. She then started to fuck other boys, also when I was araound. I was humiliated but I also started to like the idea of beeing cuckolded.
She broke up and I married another woman with normal sex drive and occationally i would not perform. Not a big problem for her though. We have been together 25 years now and we dont have much sex since it is difficult for me to get a proper erection. Also my penis has shrunk to 14 -15 cm if i can get an erection at all. She has told me she wants a MAN and not a teddy bear. She travels a lot and she always prepares well before her business trips, trimming pubic hair etc. She has not admitted any sex with other men but i think she has and i hope she does. I have tried to encourage her to fuck other men since i am not good.

the same ideea of castrate myself It was started to be in my had who can help me with that ?

Orgasm is possible for the "chemical eunuchs" as you call them, but usually it only comes after a lot of foreplay and masturbation. If you're lucky enough to have a wife who likes oral sex, that too is an option. But in my case... it's almost always after masturbating. The orgasms are not as intense as they once were (in my case), but I've never met an orgasm I didn't like. Also the "recharging" time takes much longer, so there's no back-to-back enjoyment. A good day might include an orgasm in the morning... then one in the afternoon... and finally one before bedtime. It's a bitch having to deal with the medications... but the alternative is usually always worse.

Users who are viewing this thread