• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolds, was your wife a slut before you met her?

My wifecwasca virgin when we married the second night of our honeymoon she became a willing cum lover

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ and happytwobeecucked
My Ex-wife was definitely a slut when younger. Lost her virginity at 14 years old to her cousin then kept on fucking him. By age 18 she had been with 30 men many of them on the same night. Honestly one of the things that attracted me to her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, littlewilly, hairbear1954 and 3 others
LostWifeToBLK said:
My Ex-wife was definitely a slut when younger. Lost her virginity at 14 years old to her cousin then kept on fucking him. By age 18 she had been with 30 men many of them on the same night. Honestly one of the things that attracted me to her.
I’d love to hear the full story

Reactions: LostWifeToBLK
Not sure I'd say a slut, but she definitely had a variety of partners before we met.Much more experienced than I was.

Reactions: happytwobeecucked, oldertinycuck and hairbear1954
pinged said:
As a bull of some 20 years, I have noticed a common thread amongst the couples I have bulled for. A majority of the wives have admitted to be being real sluts in their late teens / early twenties. I also enjoyed the fact that they had very few limits. It seems anything goes when a woman has had as many cocks as my women had taken.

So cuckolds, does this ring true with your wives? Was she the school slut, the village bike or the local slag?
my wife was a slut I witnessed several occasions

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
I am going to say no. She fucked her cousin for a few years before we met, then she had a one night stand in her car outside a bar. She didn’t drink a lot. Then she met me.

• Love
Yes. I found out my wife worked as an out call ****** and at massage parlors before we got married.

• Love
Reactions: cynful and happytwobeecucked
I met my future cuckoldress to be as she turned 16, she was an tomboy and virgin so definately not a slut, though she cheating one me shortly after she gave me her virginity. Soon after still 16 she posed topless for my camera, she knowing that the pictures would be developed by a man in his 50s who i knew and who also knew her and her mother on first name terms as thats where her mother used to get her pictures developed regularly.

He was shocked that she had done this, questioned her age, then she wasnt the sort to do this, yet by the time she was 17 he had seen her naked and still she went into his shop as an innocent teenager with her mother. Now had her mother or worse her father known she would have been called a slut for starters....

I thought this rather risky, it took a while for me realise that she probably got quite a kinky and thrill out of stahding infront of a man who knew.......

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth and happytwobeecucked
Mine became a slutwife the second night of our honeymoon

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm and happytwobeecucked
Pics?

Here she is waiting for her lover.

IMG_0642.png

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ
my wife was the local BJ queen and cum dump.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, franklyhorny, JeffCA and 2 others
Mine has become a solution since 3 weeks ago

Reactions: franklyhorny and DaveJ
slavecplTX said:
my wife was the local BJ queen and cum dump.
Mine also. Of course, she was a real cum dump before I married her.

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX and happytwobeecucked
littlewilly said:
My ex hot wife was the school and town slut, she lost her virginity in her very early teens and just continued to have lots of sex with loads of guys. By the time I met her at 21 she’d already slept with 31 guys, some of them at the same time, she also had regularly boyfriends but would always cheat on them, she always loved bareback so a self confessed cum slut.
Sounds like mine. Exactly!

• Love
My wife told me that her and two of her girlfriends used to go to Lexington, KY once a month or so and visit a club where white girls had no problem getting picked up by black guys. She said she liked her sex a little rough but got out of it when one guy roughed her up a little more then what she wanted. Her first playmate after I agreed to it was a younger black guy. She liked that I was there for security. In the 10 years we've been married she's had at least 18 different men that I know of. I've been having cancer treatments for the last 5 years and she's had some health issues so we haven't played in awhile. She has had an elderly neighbor getting a little frisky with her lately. She said he's a dirty old man. He grabbed a handful of ass the other day and invited her in for coffee. She told him "You never know when I might knock on the door."

• Love
Yes totally that why I married her

My wife was a respectable slut.
When she was 18, she was dating a 40 yr old married man.
After 10 years, he dumped her and his wife then married a younger girl.
My wife moved away to a bigger city and became what I can an easy lay.
If she was out on the town and you paid attention to her, you could get laid, she was easy.
She wasn't slutty, she was just easy...

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX, throwback and happytwobeecucked
She insists not, but I think otherwise...just too many casual hook-up, one night stands, married men, friend of her fathers and so on. She says she was simply free and unattached so why not. Either way I'm very proud of her

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread