• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cucks do you enjoy dressing up like a woman and getting fucked by the bull

• Thread starterdsds
  • Start date

dsds

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2009
After cumming inside your wife, the bull makes you his sissy bitch. Your wife encourages you while you are getting impaled by a large cock?

i am always dressed as a sissy bitch. My Wife Mistress only wants her strapon in my ass i am not fucked by a bull, but my mouth is there to service him if they wish

I Do As I Am Told

When I'm allowed to watch my wife get fucked, I am always dressed up as a sissy slut. I am allowed to masturbate while I watch my wife get fucked by a REAL MAN, and I happily slurp up my own cum when I'm done. :p

I frequently act as fluffer and clean up boi, and have occasionally been privileged to receive a bull's hot spunk directly from his cock. (YUM!!) No Bull has ever wanted to fuck my pathetic sissy ass, but I would happily comply if asked.

My everyday fantasy

Feeling a man pump his seed deep into me after he did the same to my wife would just make me swoon!

I only got to clean her up

I'm living pretty much en femme whenever I'm home now and my wife considers me to be more of her girlfriend. She does me with her strap-on regularly now and has been training me to enjoy the taste of cum (my own) and associate it with sexual pleasure. While she hasn't invited her bull home yet, I suspect it will be only a matter of time. I look forward to the chance to give him pleasure.

Sorry - can't relate to this scene.
It is NOT how Sue and I and her partners do things.

We don't roll that way....his ass is mine and my ass belongs to my lover...I do not share my lovers cock - it's allllllllll mine! If he's got another load I want it.

Girls alike

thegoodwife said:
We don't roll that way....his ass is mine and my ass belongs to my lover...I do not share my lovers cock - it's allllllllll mine! If he's got another load I want it.

My wife felt exactly the same, all her lover's cum was ALL hers!

Normally, my wife and her boyfriend allow me to watch and sometimes giver my wife a massage while she sucks him or eat her cunt while he fucks her.

I recently sent her on a cruise with a girlfriend for two weeks and he apparently couldn't wait so gave me detailed instructions, requiring me to unlock my front door, dress in a specific outfit of hers, and shave everything from the neck down.

After doing this every night for 3 days, he finally showed up, crept into bed and made me suck his cock. He didn't fuck me though, instead he teased me by rubbing his cock against my asshole while humiliating me, then told me to suck him until he came.

He left a few hours later, and now threatens to tell my wife about it. Not sure what his future plans are, but did say I should start using a dildo so that if he does decide to fuck me I can handle it.

Reactions: sissyannie

Users who are viewing this thread