• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks post your wives for bulls to rate

• Thread starterStudjim
  • Start date
softwetpeach said:
Could Kimmy be breeding stock?

IMG_7164 2.jpg
8.5 out of 10... and yes, she’d make great breeding stock, just look at those milkers.

Reactions: Johnlohmann
Damilfhunter said:
My Wife for you guys enjoy and what you guys think

A1.jpg A2.jpg A3_Fotor.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg
9 out of 10

Reactions: Damilfhunter
Damilfhunter said:
My Wife for you guys enjoy and what you guys think

A1.jpg A2.jpg A3_Fotor.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg
Crotch pulled to the side image is amazing!

Anna

IMG_1228.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MrJoe, Lovetoshowher, Ragtop70 and 7 others
I
Jayeats said:
I'd be all over that hot body, pull that g string over and slide my rock hard cock between those cheeks, straight in to her egar arse, fuck her so hard and deep, pulling on her hair as I do so. I'd leave a nice cummy creampie in their for you to watch as it ouses and bubbles out

• Love
Reactions: Jayeats and DCM

Simiba said:
I

I'd be all over that hot body, pull that g string over and slide my rock hard cock between those cheeks, straight in to her egar arse, fuck her so hard and deep, pulling on her hair as I do so. I'd leave a nice cummy creampie in their for you to watch as it ouses and bubbles out
Pull that g string away with my teeth, lick her juicy pussy before giving those lovely tits a good fuck, before filling her mouth with my cum, what a lovely thought!

• Love
Reactions: Jayeats
DCM said:
How do you rate my wife, and what would you do to her?

View attachment 1404520 View attachment 1404521

DCM said:
How do you rate my wife, and what would you do to her?

View attachment 1404520 View attachment 1404521
She's already taken her knickers off, like I told her to. I'd grab her and give her a pasionate kiss, push her to the floor so she is on her knees, I'd pull her head towards my cock so she has to take the whole lenght into her mouth and make her gag on my throbbing shaft. I would then push her back on the bed, lift one leg high in the air and drive my cock into her sweet pussy, pound away while she screams in ectasy as she looks you in the eye, then I'd pump all my load deep in to her womb

Reactions: DCM
Simiba said:
She's already taken her knickers off, like I told her to. I'd grab her and give her a pasionate kiss, push her to the floor so she is on her knees, I'd pull her head towards my cock so she has to take the whole lenght into her mouth and make her gag on my throbbing shaft. I would then push her back on the bed, lift one leg high in the air and drive my cock into her sweet pussy, pound away while she screams in ectasy as she looks you in the eye, then I'd pump all my load deep in to her womb
Wow, I can't wait to tell her, especially looking me in the eye when she takes you cum, she'll love it.

Last edited:
for your rating and review

Terri_0 (232).jpg Terri_0 (237).jpg Terri_0 (244).jpg Terri_0 (259).jpg Terri_0 (260).jpg Terri_0 (262).jpg Terri_0 (266).jpg Terri_0 (270).jpg Terri_0 (271).jpg Terri_0 (274).jpg Terri_0 (280).jpg Terri_0 (298).jpg

• Love
Reactions: blkpumpme, Dickered, Blackforwhitepussy and 6 others
Reactions: Gailscuck
Gailscuck said:
How would you do that?
Ask her out to have drinks. Start fondling her at the bar until she is really horny. Take her to a corner and fuck her there. I hope she moans, so every one notices what is happening.

7/10 - more skin easy 8

Users who are viewing this thread