• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cum eating

• Thread starterLuvit
  • Start date
me too

I love the way my love enjoys her bull, she gets so much pleasure from the act..

Luvit said:
Yes, it is very twisted, I admit.
I didn't realise that it could be dangerous to health? Really?
I would expect it from penetration, but not from sperm itself.
Perhaps somebody can answer me this one?

Have investigated this as I eat my love after she is seeded...First the highest risk is the wife or bull. the risks are higher for those doing the act. second the risks are greatly reduced for eating cum in the act of sucking the penis. but still there.. thirdly even more reduced in eating cum from a orifice.. oxygen has hit the sperm.. exposeur to osygen will kill the aids virus.. but not STD's... billyjoe-42@hotmail.com

x23e said:
i know you want to deny it, but when a male consumes semen, it is a homosexual act

deny all you want, it doesn't change the reality

you can make up whatever justification you please, but its best if you admit the truth to yourself

No, no it's... meh, can't be bothered. Dude, I don't think this is the right forum for homophobes.

Homosexual acts are all okay by me. It took a while to get into eating cum but but from there are few better ways to enjoy being humiliated.

greymaster: are you coming on to me? ;)

Chance would be a fine thing :D

I don't think licking a prefucked pussy is a homosexual act. There are prolly lotsa str8 guys who eat it unknowingly.

hey guys, this is my first post on this site, so here goes;

i have had my wife wear a strap on, and she liked it when i sucked it. she has asked if i would like a dick in my mouth and i always tell yes. she has fucked me with her strap on and i loved it. i have told her i want her to fuck other guys because i want to taste her pussy on a real cock. so far we haven't but i'm still hoping

Reactions: cynful
last nite when we went to bed i was watching a bi video with 2 guys 1 girl, i was jacking off and shot some in my hand and licked and swallowed it, it didn't taste too bad, i think i would like to eat some out of her pussy and suck a dick

varmitkiller said:
hey guys, this is my first post on this site, so here goes;

i have had my wife wear a strap on, and she liked it when i sucked it. she has asked if i would like a dick in my mouth and i always tell yes. she has fucked me with her strap on and i loved it. i have told her i want her to fuck other guys because i want to taste her pussy on a real cock. so far we haven't but i'm still hoping

Dude you should definately try it (so should your wife!). I sometimes suck my wife's bf off, real cocks are so much better.

drinking wife's pussy nectar!!!

Hey! I've been married for 10 yrs & I've been drinking not only her pussy juice dripping but also her pee directly in my mouth from her pee-hole ! nothing happened so far!

even she has shitted inside my mouth , which I then spitted out cleaned my mouth throughly afterwards! nothing has happened so far except filthy enjoyment!

it's all about the fact that whether the people involved are healthy enough! That's it !

wow.

Mickle said:
My Wife went to visit her Sister in Australia, four months ago. On the outward journey she met a black guy called Leroy who was also travelling to Sydney. At Singapore they both had a two day layover, to cut the story short they went for drinks and ended up together in her hotel room, he fucked her everyway he wanted filling her fat arse, mouth and cunt with jism, They changed reservations and sat next to each other for the 9 Hour flight to Sydney. When they arrived he moved into her hotel, becoming a couple for the next month, sightseeing, visiting his family and her sister together, they fucked incessantly. When it was time to return he had booked at the Stamford Plaza the day before, which is on the Airport complex. They continued to fuck until minutes before her check in, leaving no time to shower. She left the hotel at 14:00hrs, boarded the flight at 15:15 to London via Singapore, arrived in London 23 hours later, I met her and we arrived home about an hour later, she dropped her dress by her bed flaunting her heavily marked body, with hickies and quite a bit of bruising. She caught me looking and told me" Don't even think about lusting after me, just do your job! With that I pulled down her knickers, they were heavily stained. As i got close to her after 24 hours without a wash it was nauseating, I was retching as I cleaned her arse and cunt. eventually she was satisfied and dropped off to sleep. I went to my box room.
That was the worst Humiliation ever.

Thats one hell of a wife.;)

Luvit said:
I guess there many of us, who are straight, but love to lick the cum of our wives, girlfriends etc. Am I right?
I don't get the chance the lick the cum of a girl, but would love to. I would be more than happy to eat lots of strangers cum even if not a female body! Very confusing, I'm straight, 100%. I recently had the dirtiest idea ever. I sometimes go to a gang bang. Now I told the guy that I met a very filthy girl who I see a couple of times a month and that she's a real cum slut. So I asked him for the big load of full condoms at the end of the party. Next time there is a party, I can go to pick it up. I might end up with 30-50 loads. I said that I would cum feed her, but it is for me. I think I will probably go there and pick it up soon.
Anybody else feels like they could drink spunk out of a pint glass too? Anybody has done something similar?
I totally get it. 100% Straight. Yet, I love used condoms from straight sex. I love trying them on my small hard cock and comparing sizes, better if the condoms are wet and sticky. Its a sensational feeling.

Loved trying a used condom when they have been with my GF.

See my posts for pictures.

BTW, I am not knocking anyone who is Bi/Gay its just not my thing. Cum has to go via a female first, face, pussy, tits............I love cleaning up at gangbangs. very naughty.

Luvit if you ever see this message send a PM - never found anyone with a similar fetish.

I used to get 20-40 used condoms at straight gangbangs in London.

Cum on my legs now, or don't cum at all! 😇

And don't forget to eat all your cum, sweety, if you'd manage to cum in that sweet pink little chastity cage! 😄

full

• Love
Reactions: secretcrowds
Used Condoms from a hot-wife gang-bang....5 FRESH full loads to mess around with ;)

*Responding to the original post re used condoms from a gang bang.

IMG_20231201_013636.jpg

• Love
sadako said:
Used Condoms from a hot-wife gang-bang....5 FRESH full loads to mess around with ;)

*Responding to the original post re used condoms from a gang bang.

IMG_20231201_013636.jpg
yes please!

secretcrowds said:
yes please!
The feeling of fresh warm sperm in a condom is immense.

Multiply that feeling by 100 when its used condoms from a hot wife gang bang who likes big cocks. Every condom was bigger than my cock...

used condom sph ;)

IMG_20231130_160334.jpg
IMG_20231201_013353.jpg
IMG_20231201_013751.jpg

sadako said:

Multiply that feeling by 100 when its used condoms from a hot wife gang bang who likes big cocks. Every condom was bigger than my cock...

used condom sph ;)

IMG_20231130_160334.jpg
IMG_20231201_013353.jpg
IMG_20231201_013751.jpg
I need that

Reactions: sadako
sadako said:

used condom sph ;)

IMG_20231130_160334.jpg
IMG_20231201_013353.jpg
IMG_20231201_013751.jpg
I need someone to feed me all these loads and humiliate me. I have never eaten a proper cum load...

pissonmywife said:
drinking wife's pussy nectar!!!

Hey! I've been married for 10 yrs & I've been drinking not only her pussy juice dripping but also her pee directly in my mouth from her pee-hole ! nothing happened so far!

even she has shitted inside my mouth , which I then spitted out cleaned my mouth throughly afterwards! nothing has happened so far except filthy enjoyment!

it's all about the fact that whether the people involved are healthy enough! That's it !
That's interesting, I have eaten lots of cum from my Wife's pussy and have had her pee in my mouth lots of times and suffered no ill-effects at all, she wants to try shitting in my mouth and seeing you had no issues may convince me to try it...watch this space...

Reactions: Lilwood

Users who are viewing this thread