• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cum in panties ?

RLyonheart

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2021
Do any of your wives like bull cum in their panties? Mine does. Few years ago a young stud wanted to do it, she never had. But she obediently did it. Now she's hooked. Not only that guy but others sometimes leave their load in her panties for her to wear. Here is today's..

DSC_0416.JPG
DSC_0417.JPG
DSC_0418.JPG

Reactions: LustyCple
He needs to put that load where it will be in contact with her pussy lips all day.

fk2546 said:
He needs to put that load where it will be in contact with her pussy lips all day.
Yeah they usually do and she prefers that. Today though, he wanted it smeared up against her hairy slut mound

Reactions: LustyCple
agree

Gotta say, if a bull has her cunt during the day and leaves a nice load in her panties, I get a real thrill to go out shopping or for a meal, knowing she can feel another man's sticky semen soaking her pussy inside her panties. Almost as if he is still with us and claiming her cunt. On some occasions one bull in particular calls her on her phone and talks sex with her while we are at a restaurant or cafe. I know she gets turned on by that. He asks her how it feels and if she wants to masturbate and tells her to imagine his big cock spurting cum up her cunt. She gets quite embarassed - I love it

My wife don't wear panties on her dates.
Last fall me, wife and a buddy went out for supper. She knew she was getting laid. She wore a short sun dress with no panties. We sat at the bar to eat, she sat in middle of us. He kept reaching over and fingering her pussy while we ate. When we went to the car they went straight to the back seat. I drove them back to his house while he ate her pussy all the way there. As soon as we got to the house she pulled the dress off and they started going at it like crazy while I videoed them. When her and I was driving home she was in front with her feet on the dash and I was 3 fingers deep in her soaking wet pussy, his load ran out of her pussy all over the car seat. He had put it in there deep.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and LustyCple

Users who are viewing this thread