• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cumming to Houston Tx

• Thread starterlauraneedsganged
  • Start date

lauraneedsganged

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2005
Indiana MILF (or so I have been told) is moving to Houston Tx at the beginning of September. I hope that there is someone or a group that can show me around....

Attachments

• leather 4.jpg
    leather 4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 2,874
Reactions: Savagewolfbbc
lauraneedsganged said:
Indiana MILF (or so I have been told) is moving to Houston Tx at the beginning of September. I hope that there is someone or a group that can show me around....

I don't think you'll have much of a problem finding someone.

....just make sure you wear that outfit.

Damn! Move to Maryland! My wife said she'd personally take care of getting you around.

Hi Laura, we definitely won't mind showing you around in Houston. I'd love to hear more. Let's chat, I'm on yahoo messenger "big_daddytx2002".

where you at in indiana? i'm in michigan. would love to meet up with ya before ya move.

hit me up at bdd985@yahoo.com I have some friends in Houston and should be there myself in Sept.

Move to Atlanta.. I know I'd show you around

Laura-I'm in Houston and I would be more than glad tonot only show you around, but also have some good sexual encounters. If you interested-then please get back in touch with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx

Looking forward to talking to you all on yahoo messenger....lauraiseasyforblack. Thanx!

and cause I care....

cause I care about the black men that look at me..

Attachments

• 100_0971.JPG
    100_0971.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 100_0972.JPG
    100_0972.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 554
  • 100_0973.JPG
    100_0973.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 562
Everything seems to go well...
Laura will be gangbanged!!!
So enjoy...
~)_(~

You are very sexy!

lauraneedsganged said:
cause I care about the black men that look at me..

hmmm, i'm in houston too...let me know when you get there so, I can PROPERLY show you wat houston has to offer

Here

I am in Houston Now!..........Get me on yahoo messanger, Lauraiseasyforblack!

Hey there Tall and handsome BBC in Houston for your pleasure! I would love to show you the sites and events in what Houston has to offer. reach me a e.udoh@hotmail.com or Y! messager handle playa_08

Users who are viewing this thread