• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious And Looking For Guidance

• Thread starterDmack
  • Start date

Dmack

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2018
Hey I'm 26 years old and looking for some advice. Currently have a girlfriend and have had a threesome before with her and another guy. I honestly enjoyed seeing her get pleasured by the other guy and am really turned on by it. Would love to talk to someone and figure out if I'm definitely a cuckold. PM me if you're interested

Dmack said:
..... Would love to talk to someone and figure out if I'm definitely a cuckold. .....
If you are not yet married, you are not yet a cuckold — although it sounds like you're showing promise.

Recall the definition, which is short and simple: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.

I know how to get the slut started

Thank you all for the replies.

Anyone up that can talk about it and help?

Dmack said:
Anyone up that can talk about it and help?

I have done this first time thing twice..have a scenario that helps break couples in..pm me if you want..of course need to see the slut's cunt and ass as payment..

Had some good feedback thanks all.

good..hope it works for you both