• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious Fact

• Thread starterLaura Loves It
  • Start date

Laura Loves It

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2007
I've noticed that women who go black often are members of families where other females have also gone over to the dark side. And, often, it doesn't come out till a "crisis" (pregnancy, teenager dating blacks, etc) precipates women sharing there insights with each other.

Has anyone else observered this?

Laura

Yes. Lots of women married to black soldiers are not the first in their families to try black cock. My best friend's mom told her had a few ir flings years ago.

With me, one of my relatives followed my example.

Yes, i moved to Washington state to be with a Black man.
Most , if not all of my initial contacts with black men came
from my daughter.

I wasnt aware of how my tastes changed until i met the man im living with now.

Ask 45-55 aged black men about this they should give you plentiful
experiences with white women bringing friends into the scene.

Good luck, and fun thread thanks

There is nothing wrong if the female members of the family all go black as long as the family is not harmed.

We all need to learn that it is possible to separate love and sex. Let the wife love her husband but enjoy sex with BBC. If the husband loves his wife and really wants her to have great sex then he will let her have BBC. Same goes for his daugther and her boyfriend/husband.

you make this thread sound like a nature study

I would be interested to see what some of you women look like. LOL

Laura,

You brought a smile to my face. My mom's divorced and has been seeing BBC since she and dad split twelve years ago. But it wasn't till recently when a brought a black BF to a family gathering that I found out that my grandmother also had taken black cock.

Gwen

Laura: How Many?

Laura, how mamy generations of your family have been black snake bit?

I'll have to add a correction...

Laura Loves It said:
I've noticed that women who go black often are members of families where other females have also gone over to the dark side. And, often, it doesn't come out till a "crisis" (pregnancy, teenager dating blacks, etc) precipates women sharing there insights with each other.

Has anyone else observered this?

Laura

I'll have to say MOST women, Laura. My first wife didn't convey anything to me about her previous lovers.

Talk about serious problems.

This is xzpaw's delusion: "Also, interracial romance before the early to mid 90's was virtually non existent, and consisted mostly of white men with black women."

Try some reality:

1) "The number of interethnic and interracial marriages in the United States has been on the rise: 310,000 in 1970, 651,000 in 1980, and 1,161,000 in 1992 according to the U.S. Bureau of the Census 1993. Interethnic marriages represented 0.7% of all marriages in 1970 to 1.3% in 1980, to 2.2% in 1992"
Wikipedia "miscegnation".

2) Or, "Although mixed-race partnering has increased, the United States still shows huge disparities between African American male and African American female endogamy statistics. The 1990 census reports that 17.6% of African American marriages occur with White Americans. Yet African American men are 2.5 times more likely to be married to white women than African American women to white men. In the 2000 census, 239,477 African American male to white female and 95,831 white male to African American female marriages were recorded, again showing the 2.5-1 ratio. Despite this, slightly more white men are married than white women." Wikipedia, interracial marriage.

3) NB: the above reference "marriage" not sex (xzpaw's quaint "interracial romance"). Population geneticists have consistently put the rate of black/white interaction in the gene pool in excess of 10%. Bodmer, Cavilli-Sforza, et al.

Now, let the ad hominen attacks begin.

Bill

My wife and my mother and my mother-in-law and my paternal grandmother all had black studs
It was almost never romantic, just sex
my Wife now truly LOVES her main man and wishes she had gotten with him sooner and had his babies
luv, Ms G

Reactions: Dille78

Users who are viewing this thread