• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Custom stories

• Thread starterkenedus
  • Start date

kenedus

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2006
I am looking for someone who writes custom stories!

Anybody interested, please reply and we can work out some details / rewards :)

Let me know!

Greetings

Kenedus

Hi Kenedus :)

You know what I think about your girl, and although my time is still short (and getting shorter), I'd be interested to know what you had in mind.

It's possible you remember the way my mind works, since you once said:
kenedus said:
@ Greymaster:
Thanks a lot for those tips! really good pointers or guides! didn't think about that myself, .. damn..

Are we talking private stories that will be kept private - just for the enjoyment of the participants?

Are we talking private stories that will be kept private - just for the enjoyment of the participants?[/QUOTE said:
I guess both, dont think I have a problem with people enjoyin this...

How you wanna do this!?

I have one story posted here. Black on the Trail Again. Not typical but close enough to give you an idea of my "talents"?? I am willing to give it some thought.. I guess you are going to supply some basic 'facts' and a general plot idea. I don't want anything for this, just a thank you would be fine. I would reserve the right to repost anywhere with no names of course. If you want to stick with greymaster I don't think you can go wrong there. Just making an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread