• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Daddy Daughter fantasy with wife?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Question. Do you play daddy daughter fantasy with your wife? If so what is your wife's reaction. My wife has a extreme fantasy of being fucked by her dad, I pretend to be her dad while fucking her

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sc_david, Charlesjohnson, MsPAWGandhubby and 10 others
No but I fantasise about fucking my daughter and her friends. Found some hot pics on her PC and cant stop wanting to fuck them all

• Love
Reactions: IneViveXen, Bnwoslave, KinkyDombull and 12 others
TeddyG said:
No but I fantasise about fucking my daughter and her friends. Found some hot pics on her PC and cant stop wanting to fuck them all
Why don't you show us ;).

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, tinytool and toolman2c
TeddyG said:
You should share them!

Reactions: tinytool and toolman2c
TeddyG said:
Let us she those pics..... maybe i stroke my cock to them

Reactions: tinytool
TheApocAngel said:
The tooth fairy
Right I'll pop one under my pillow and see what happens

Reactions: toolman2c
Some

E4B4B667-627F-479F-91EB-5654A353BF47.jpeg D6EC4BC0-15D0-46D8-A754-06228760C805.jpeg D1BE8EE7-A66D-441E-B636-D4A8E0BE6B65.jpeg

Reactions: KinkyDombull and Bulldepraved
I just found my Dad fucked my wife while I was at work. Does that count?
We were staying with him just after my mom died of a long illness. My wife worked nights and was sleeping during the day. Usually when I got home I would crawl into bed with her, cuddle her and that usually led to her morning sex. She usually was quite wet and didn't want much fourplay. I would stick it in and bang the shit out of her.
One day after her night shift my Dad was feeling lonely and slid into bed with her to cuddle her just for human contact. He put his arm around her and she wiggled her ass against his crotch. I guess he thought it was me. He got hard. She was waring a loose lacey pajama with no panties. She kissed hiss hand and put it on her large breasts. He loved her breasts and would often make comments about how beautiful they were. He must have thought he died and gone to heaven. She rolled over still half asleep and said fuck me.
He didn't know what to do but he was so horny he slid his cock deep inside her. She said his cock is the twin to my cock. She noticed the difference when he started thrusting and sucking wildly on her breasts. My dad was 5'7", I am 6'3". It didn't take him long to cum. She came shortly after he shot his load deep inside her. She pretended to be asleep, he pulled out of her and went in the other room.
When I came home she said she had a headache and wasn't in the mood.
When she got home from work the next morning my dad was having breakfast. She sat down with him and said she knew what happened. and it could never happen again. He apologized, said he was lonely and it would never happen again it just wasn't appropriate. She said good and went to bed.
She got up about noon and stumbled to the bathroom naked. My dad was in the kitchen and must have saw her streak. True to his word he didn't say or do anything. She went back to bed for about an hour got up and said this isn't working I can't sleep and I need a bed partner. She was missing me in bed with her. She took him by the hand sat on the bed, pulled down his pants and gave him a blow job. She said his cum tasted extatically like mine. He rested for a bit, my wife hungry for more, sucked him hard, he ate her pussy and then he fucked her for forty minutes before he came. She says she lost track of how many times she came.
They fell asleep arm in arm. They were startled by me coming thru the back door. My Dad picked up his cloths and ran to his bedroom. I saw his naked ass and him clutching his cloths in front of him. He claimed to just have taken a shower. I thought it was weird there was no steam in the bathroom. He said your wife is in the bedroom. It's probably best not to wake her. She was very tired from her shift.
I went into the room. It smelled damp and musty. My angel was fast asleep on the bed. I opened the window. It was my turn to make supper. so I did. She stumbled out of the room naked and into the shower. I said carful babe my Dad could have seen you naked. Oh ya right. I fetched her robe. She was positively glowing.
He fucked her every day and sometimes twice while we were there. He fucked her over forty times that I am aware of. We would go over to my Dads place every weekend after we found our own apartment so my wife could do laundry. She would make a list, send me to the grocery store to get groceries for the week. I am sure they fucked.
How do I know all this? I read her diary. She left it open. She is a very detailed note keeper. I was shocked. After my dad died, she was very sullen. I kind of felt sorry for her until I found the part where she was fucking the executive director of her group at work. He was 62. She was 27. His wife was sick and in long turn care. She is a sucker for a lonely cock story. More later.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IneViveXen, Bnwoslave and Ncontendre
Ncontendre said:
CNC is an great outlet how many females. You’re a terrible times in my life for dinner girls. Actually enjoyed every time. Especially when I woman gets trusting it loose and gets a lot of fun.
All included (3)

For consideration

0C27C599-5DE1-421B-947F-0A4703068737.jpeg 253547A0-380E-431D-B1FD-B1847E7DE0F4.jpeg 61A0F4CF-6226-41BF-9A7C-8AA4352E0DA7.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Nosleep and Bulldepraved

Users who are viewing this thread