• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Danish Wife...Hot or not?

• Thread starterR&B
  • Start date

R&B

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2006
www.cuckolds.webbyen.dk
delete tread

Have gotten the respons I wanted for this tread soo have deleted the pictures again and trying to delete tread.

hot

I think she is very hot. I love the flowers, wish I was one. That first pic with her speading her heaven is great!

very nice thanks

Nice

Extremely nice. Good tits and ass. Would love to bite and lick them both!

thanks

for the positive comments soo far,Im hapy 2 see that U find me atractive and sexy.Its important for a Hotwife to feel like that and gives confidence to go out and find some real big cuck instead of the one Im married to:D

Hey R&B

Is she hot? Shit man are you smoking dope. You know damm well the woman is a fucking Goddess. I'd drink a gallon of her bath water just for a chance to suck that pretty little pussy of hers. For damm sure man she is hotter than a two dollar pistol. Please tell me if she goes out and gets some new cock just so i can go to bed smiling thinking about it. WOW This shit is good. :p:p:p:p okdeacon

You are joking I hope, that woman is absolutely fabulous! Such nice skin too, mmmmmmmmm. I'd love to have at her some night.

R&B said:
p´lease make your comment and opion ;)
just added some more pic now its allowed to have 5 pic:)
hope U enjoy them

Hot?

She's on fire, what a sexy honey you have

hot you are boling and i would love to pound that pussy with my rock hard cock and cum all over you

shes ok but not hott she needs better teeth

Jow Jow

Hun er da lækker.....
Hvor er i fra i DK ? *sf*

Knus jydepar:D

Users who are viewing this thread