• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Darkskinned Indian touching white girl

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Not sure if you watched this sitcom. Its a funny one. But boy this guy is touching this white beauty all over and kissing her all the time in the show.

They even have interracial jokes, on how hot it will look for two of them having sex while people watching. They had tongue kiss scene too

1636216481088.png

Reactions: Subsforfun, Custer Laststand and Jeffuk
I believe this girl is married in real life. I wonder what her husband thinks of this guy touching and kissing her all over

Reactions: Subsforfun
I would love my wife Barbara be used by Asian guy .

Reactions: Indiadominantbull
redheads said:
I believe this girl is married in real life. I wonder what her husband thinks of this guy touching and kissing her all over
That's OK. Lots of women are married.

redheads said:
Not sure if you watched this sitcom. Its a funny one. But boy this guy is touching this white beauty all over and kissing her all the time in the show.

They even have interracial jokes, on how hot it will look for two of them having sex while people watching. They had tongue kiss scene too
Nice. Sounds like TV is gradually catching up with real life.

redheads said:

1636216481088.png
What’s the name of the sitcom?

redheads said:

1636216481088.png
My wife want's to try Indian cock. She says they are so tuned into women's needs and are so polite and respectful. Tantric sex would be a bonus. He is gorgeous! I would lick his sperm out of my wife's pussy any day. I have no problem if she has a brown baby. Would be kind of exciting.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ThiccBrownBull, bhakthan, Asianhotwife and 4 others
zippless said:
My wife want's to try Indian cock. She says they are so tuned into women's needs and are so polite and respectful. Tantric sex would be a bonus. He is gorgeous! I would lick his sperm out of my wife's pussy any day. I have no problem if she has a brown baby. Would be kind of exciting.
Your wife has good choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife
zippless said:
My thoughts exactly… hot stuff

Subsforfun said:
What’s the name of the sitcom?
i' interested & in what country is it shown?

Users who are viewing this thread