• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

date on fri/sat

• Thread starterjammyd1
  • Start date

jammyd1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2009
my wife is going to fuck the guy down our road on friday or saturday night,they have been flirting by text for ages and now it is definately going to happen.....i can't wait

saturday night!!!

the guy down our road will fuck her on saturday

Pictures of them?

well i got disappointed as he has a cold! but it looks as though they'll be ok for this weekend...! i'm having trouble putting pics on as it says they are too large files. there are pics of my wife on my profile though. i'll try to sort it out and put some more of her on.

she would love to read any comments about her

Once he has nailed your wife's pussy for the first time, suggest that he makes it a frequent event, even if he comes over to your place and does the deed in your marriage bed.

Move your stuff into the spare room, and if necessary, drill a hole through the wall so you can get frequent eyefuls while you are wanking; and listen to your wife using sexy words to explain how much she is enjoying his attention.

If you support their mating and their dating, you can claim your cream pies.

Users who are viewing this thread