• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Day out with cuck and bull?

• Thread starterKirstielovescock
  • Start date

Kirstielovescock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2012
Hiya, I would love to go to the swimming bath with my cuck and my bull but is it a bad idea that someone could get left out?
At the min Everytime I go to my bulls my cuck watches but has no involvement and is not aloud to touch me until we leave. Me and my bull are very close and have great sex but when me and my cuck go home it's all back to normal (me and cuck loved up).

Will the fact that I will be all over my bull all day upset my bf and should I keep it with my bull purely sexual as Iv only ever met him to fuck, never been on a date.

Kirstie xxx

You can do whatever YOU would like. It certainly sounds like your cuck will be happy no matter how you treat him. From your other posts, he is already in a cage. Does he wear panties, too? It sounds like he will be happy no matter what.

Go for it.

Concerned said:
You can do whatever YOU would like. It certainly sounds like your cuck will be happy no matter how you treat him. From your other posts, he is already in a cage. Does he wear panties, too? It sounds like he will be happy no matter what.

Go for it.

Yea I'm probley worrying over nothing lol, yea cb6000s 24/7 now, had a few teething problems at 1st with the cage tho, ended up with a big red sore line on his balls from the cage but it's all good now hehe. No iv made him wear pants before tho and made him get fitted for a bra in Ann summers because he has moobs , then he had to show my bull he had it on. Was very funny.
Yea he guenuinly will do whatever I say now he's locked up.
Just don't want to make him feel bad tho cuz I know watching me have sex turns him on but me ignoring him most of the day may be upsetting.
Will just have to try to involve him a bit

Xxx

Maybe let him know what your are thinking. See if it will bother him. If he is prepared that you will be showing BF more attention, he might like it.

A

akcouple2000 said:
Maybe let him know what your are thinking. See if it will bother him. If he is prepared that you will be showing BF more attention, he might like it.

Yea I will have to run it past him but he never disagrees. Might go on Friday if I decide to try it. Just don't know which one I would be affectionate with (will people think I'm with Justin my bull or Alex my cuck?)
What do you think?

Xx

Most of the guys here will tell you that you have no boundaries and should do whatever you like. I think that should be left as a fantasy, and there is a fine line that if you cross thing can escalate to a horrible situation for everyone involved.

My Fiance had a weekend with her ex with my encouragement. The sex wasn't the part that bothered me..I liked that. It was the "dating" stuff they did like going to dinner, out to a movie (that we had planned to see) and shopping at the mall that really bothered me. Those things are what you do with a boyfriend, not a fuck buddy.

After that even though we both loved it, we had to put a stop to their relationship because we both knew he couldn't be just friends with benefits.

So unlike some who may tell you your husbands feelings are of no considerations, I ask you to take their horny advice with a grain of salt. I put little stock in any of the stories I read here...they all sound like some guys fantasies being played out in some kind of forum roll playing game with no basis on reality.

That's a real good answer, I do understand what u mean and I think my bf would think the same but is it any different that it will be all three of us and not just me and my bull? Xxx

You should really be asking him...only he can tell you how he THINKS that would effect him (what you think, and reality are sometimes very different) if he feels it wouldn't be enjoyable for him then I would advise against it. If he would like to give it a try then go for it once and see how it is.

Well he's home anytime now so I will ask him and let you know :p

It certainly sounds to me like you are so very much in control of your cuck, that he will not object, nor be upset by anything you do. You have impressed on him that you are the powerful one in your relationship, and unlike zipties relationship with his fiancee, he will not be upset by you paying attention to your fuck buddy. It sounds like Alex is just glad to be in your life to whatever extent you allow.

You are the powerful person in the relationship. Just make sure you pay attention to him later, after the 'date', and he will be content.

Just my opinion.

Concerned

Well I guess only time will tell, as soon as he's back I'm asking him then gonna take a picture so we can go in real persons forum. Will let you know what he says xxx

It's on!!!!

He said yea he Wouldent mind but I said I'd give him a few kisses while wer their as he looked abit uneasy about getting no attention at all lol.

On another note cant find and USB cables for phone, will take a pic for real persons forum 2morra now as Alex looks knackerd don't Wana spring too much on him in one night lol.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread