• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dec 29th Party

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date

pimpology101

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
2 couples have rsvp'd and a few black men but I could always use extra (reliable) black men who are reasonably in-shape and well hung. 3 other couples may also be attending. If interested in possibly attending, e-mail me at oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com

By the way, this party (as are 99% of my parties) is in PORTSMOUTH, OHIO!

Attachments

• GBHolly.jpg
    GBHolly.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 673
  • GBHolly1.jpg
    GBHolly1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,043
For those who've asked: I do not have a photo of the woman from couple #2. By her description she is blonde/blue-eyed, 41, 5'5" 160

Any interested black males are running out of time.........

Attention Ohio Black males: 2 men have backed out. That leaves me with only 4-6 guys for a minimum of 2 women and likely 4. This opens the door for 5 or 6 of you if interested but you have to let me know ASAP!!!!!!

e-mail me here if you are: oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com

i wonder why they backed out?

was just wondering is all we can all make our own guesses as to why.

pimp you shouldnt alienate those who support you when its warranted, but criticize when it is also. you do care bout what malikom, me or anyone says ..no matter what it is...and you cant keep ur emotion/passion out of it. that is a criticism. i have defended you many times also. remember that too. hope youre party is great tonight for you and all involved enjoy.

I know the reasons they cancelled and I, they and the couples involved know why. Those are the only ones who need to know. I don't care what anyone else, you included, theorizes. I also do not care what anyone on this forum board or the internet thinks of me (unless I have met them and become friends with them) nor did I need defended by you or others. You people seem to think that when I get "blasted" that it bothers me. It doesn't....not in the least. What it does do is provide me with a good chuckle.

But I do thank you for the well wishes concerning my party tonight. It should be a good one.

What up Pimp. I wish I could make it down, man.

Users who are viewing this thread