• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

December 1st BBC Party In Cincinnati

• Thread starterfunfrkycpl
  • Start date

funfrkycpl

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
This party is for all the ladies that love and can't get enough BBC! It will be held in a Norhtern Cincinnati hotel and is open to couples of any race, women of any race, and black men only. Our last party had over 150 guests and this one will have just as many if not more. If you would like to get an official invite send us a message and we will tell you how to get yours.

A few pics from our parties.

Attachments

• resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,042
  • resize4.jpg
    resize4.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,034
You should post an album of those in the OREO group to entice members to attend. You have awesome breasts by the way! :)

pimpology101 said:
You should post an album of those in the OREO group to entice members to attend. You have awesome breasts by the way! :)

Thanks Don. We rarely post pics online due to finding our pics on other sites in the past.

black4mywife said:
would love a invite 38 mwf here whitecouple4blk@yahoo.com

For people that have never been to our parties before we must talk to you on the phone before we send out the party info. this is for the safety and privacy of our guests. If you are still interested in attending you can send us a message with a contact number and when you would like us to call.

Rumor has it there's over 300 people signed up to attend. God love what you're doing but you know me and crowds.....I still may check one out at some point but I'll wait til you have an "off" month and only 50 sign up lol

pimpology101 said:
Rumor has it there's over 300 people signed up to attend. God love what you're doing but you know me and crowds.....I still may check one out at some point but I'll wait til you have an "off" month and only 50 sign up lol

There are close to 350 that have signed up through swappernet, about 25 through SLS, and another 20 through yahoo groups etc... About half will actually show! The way things are going we may not have an off month LOL! Our first party we had just under 100, about 120 at the second, 150 at the last one, and we'll be pushing 200 at this one. The funny thing is when we had the first one it was just going to be a one time thing, but people kept asking when the next party was going to be and it has just snow balled now that the word is spreading. If things keep going the way they are we may have to look for a different larger venue. that would kind of suck because the hotel we are in now treat us great and really appreciate our groups business.

Well no offense but they are simply too large for me. I will attend one because I told you I would and just to appease my curiosity but that's really just way too big of an event for me so I'd not count on me being a regular attendee. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread