• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denied!

• Thread starterlittlemanswife
  • Start date

littlemanswife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2022
are there any othe cucks in my cituation,, my wife loves me she shows it in many ways,but since weve been together, she has never really been into sex that much, and she never sucked my cock. We had to do something, we were both sexually bored. so i sugested that maybe we do a threesome,, maybe it would turn her on. im a smaller man 5 ft 5 135 lbs, and almost 4 inches if it gets hard. she is 5ft 7 160 lbs big boobs big ass very pretty. so now she agreed to a threesome but she got to pic the man, she chose her ex,,they still talked and she said the had great sex together, so now long story short he fucks her 3 or 4 times a week, and she sucks his cock everytime,,she never sucks my cock!! the whole thing gives me a little boner that she only slaps once in awile, he gets to fuck her ass,,i m not allowed, she only lets me fuck her used pussy if shes not too sore. she is shy and quiet with me, but she is a total cum dump for him, and she seems to have fun teasing me with blowjob pictures, they make me mad but i jerk off to them. i complained that i never get blow jobs, she said nothing then two days later she gave me a latex blowjob toy, and she makes me use it in front of her,,wile she smiles and texts her ex. but it does work,,i do cum in it. she does dress slutty for him too, i can tell what she is upto, just by her outfit, and i start getting a little boner, that now,,she slaps all the time and laughs just before she leaves, i love the attention,and it makes me leak cum, my pants are a mess, wile shes gone getting fucked i jerk off several times,, i guess deep down,, i love being denied.

IMG_20220424_081936 (3).jpg IMG_20220826_053140 (3).jpg IMG_20220603_071414 (2).jpg IMG_20220603_071300.jpg 20220830_135935 (3).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Natamofo, menow, laury and 6 others
littlemanswife said:
.......... We had to do something, we were both sexually bored. So i sugested that maybe we do a threesome, maybe it would turn her on. I'm a smaller man, 5 ft 5 135 lbs, and almost 4 inches if it gets hard. She is 5ft 7 160 lbs big boobs big ass very pretty. So now she agreed to a threesome but she got to pic the man. She chose her ex, they still talked and she said they had great sex together, so now, long story short, he fucks her 3 or 4 times a week, and she sucks his cock every time. ..........

If your wife had great sex with her ex, and now is once again having great sex with her ex, why do you think she married you...?

Do you think it's possible she made it clear to him she wanted to get married — then, when he made it clear to her he wasn't up for that, she ended their relationship — and he said something like, "OK, suit yourself" — so the "someone else" she found to marry turned out to be you?

And, now that she's married to you, they're once again having great sex, because her former (now current) boyfriend no longer has to worry about her pressuring him to marry her, because she's already married (to you), and thus.... from his point of view.... she has become a hotter and more desirable woman....?

If so, since you find you're turned on by your wife fucking another man, it sounds like this outcome may be optimal for both of you and for your wife's lover as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jozyxt
The denial aspect is very appealing to some.
The humiliation aspect is closely related, is likewise appealing, and often goes hand-in-hand with denial.

Denial is something I can work with within certain circumstances. If it involves teasing, being made to wait for her attention, or used as a form of punishment, I can think of many times I've been denied.

However, what may be termed 'firm' or 'absolute' denial is something I personally don't appreciate. For instance, I've always had a rule that my wife had to share with me what she does with other guys. That is, if she sucks him off and swallows, she must do the same for me. If she gives him her ass, she also has to give it up to me.
After years of dating and marriage, there's not much we haven't done together, so there's not a lot she could do with anybody else that we haven't, but I don't want to be denied the same pleasure she gives another man.

I know it's a helluva thing to let your wife fuck another guy (or guys), but as long as it's working for the both of you, I hope you get to fully enjoy it.
And, yes, it makes our dicks get hard. Which leads to masturbation, which leads to fantasy, which leads to visuals in your mind's eye....

Reactions: littlemanswife
enjoy her enjoying other cocks - let her know that you should only get to fuck her pussy when her pussy been fucked earlier and full of cum mmmm I would suggest having 3ways with other males also - so she get so enjoy other cocks. With other males - offer to suck his cock hard and guild his cock into her pussy.

littlemanswife said:
are there any othe cucks in my cituation,, my wife loves me she shows it in many ways,but since weve been together, she has never really been into sex that much, and she never sucked my cock. We had to do something, we were both sexually bored. so i sugested that maybe we do a threesome,, maybe it would turn her on. im a smaller man 5 ft 5 135 lbs, and almost 4 inches if it gets hard. she is 5ft 7 160 lbs big boobs big ass very pretty. so now she agreed to a threesome but she got to pic the man, she chose her ex,,they still talked and she said the had great sex together, so now long story short he fucks her 3 or 4 times a week, and she sucks his cock everytime,,she never sucks my cock!! the whole thing gives me a little boner that she only slaps once in awile, he gets to fuck her ass,,i m not allowed, she only lets me fuck her used pussy if shes not too sore. she is shy and quiet with me, but she is a total cum dump for him, and she seems to have fun teasing me with blowjob pictures, they make me mad but i jerk off to them. i complained that i never get blow jobs, she said nothing then two days later she gave me a latex blowjob toy, and she makes me use it in front of her,,wile she smiles and texts her ex. but it does work,,i do cum in it. she does dress slutty for him too, i can tell what she is upto, just by her outfit, and i start getting a little boner, that now,,she slaps all the time and laughs just before she leaves, i love the attention,and it makes me leak cum, my pants are a mess, wile shes gone getting fucked i jerk off several times,, i guess deep down,, i love being denied.

IMG_20220424_081936 (3).jpg IMG_20220826_053140 (3).jpg IMG_20220603_071414 (2).jpg IMG_20220603_071300.jpg 20220830_135935 (3).jpg
just curious, in what ways does she show you how much she loves you? based on your post, i don't see it.

Users who are viewing this thread