• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Designing a house?

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
Hey. I often am interested in more mundane details, but they help me understand how healthy and stable cuckolding and variations of relationships work

After talking with wives, bulls, cuckolds, and couples, from cuckolding outside of the house, to regular partners, to live in bulls who are anything from the third of a poly family to an owner of slaves, I have come to think about house designs. There is a great deal of variation in dynamics and family situations, and I am curious if a house can be designed with cuckolding and associated kinks in mind. For example, a hotwife with kids at home may bring a date back to the house, but to keep things quiet and discrete, an extra room can be included, but how do you design a discrete and quiet way for the couple to enter and leave the house?

There are also a bit more advanced dynamics, with a husband in the spare room, or a wife needing to perform for the bull, or the couple being trained as slaves. Perhaps a great room is needed, and a room for a spare bed, or a cage? Or perhaps a room to train a sissy? How should a house be designed to maintain privacy?

I think the best place to start is asking here, how you would design a house for your own cuckolding relationship and life?

Reactions: Justawhiteguy
Secondary entrance, like a walk out basement, would be perfect for discreet entry and exit. If you're talking about new construction rooms can be sound proofed a variety of ways - but one of the most effective is offsetting studs on a 2x6 footer so that the drywall on each side of the wall doesn't touch any of the same studs. Sound deadening materials in the wall would help too.

We did not build, but I did add a feature to our home with cuckolding in mind. In the back corner of our basement the foundation bumps out below the fireplace. It creates a 3x4' closet for lack of a better term. I installed a very heavy duty wall across the front of it that is multiple layers of plywood and 2x10 studs that are spaced like 6" apart. The only way in or out is through a heavy steel commercial fire door that is locked with a mortise commercial lock featuring a high security, un-pickable tumbler. The inside of the room is concrete on 3 sides and the floor with anchor points bolted directly into the concrete. The steel door is inset into the wall so that a giant 7' mirror can slide into place hiding the fact that there is even a room there at all. It just looks like an accent wall flush with the rest of the concrete in the room and a giant mirror in front of it. But, slide the mirror out of the way (its on a rolling system that is completely hidden) and there is an imposing steel door behind it.

I call it the cuck chamber. The purpose is to have a discreet, highly secure, place that I can be gagged, hooded, bound, and stored while my wife entertains other men. Once locked inside there is no chance of escape. My wife can relax knowing that I am totally powerless to interfere with her dates and I know that I am trapped in there until the man that is currently fucking my wife decides he has had his fill.

• Wow
Reactions: bevw and Justawhiteguy
Is there fresh ventilation going into your chamber? Or a risk of running out of air? It sounds wonderful otherwise.

bevw said:
Is there fresh ventilation going into your chamber? Or a risk of running out of air? It sounds wonderful otherwise.
Yes, it isn't air tight. It also wasn't really designed to be sound proof. When I'm inside I can hear things happening in the room. One variation that we've discussed is that I'll have on headphones that are connected to a mic in the master bedroom though.

They (her and her boyfriend) have discussed strapping me to a hand truck so that he can wheel me out of storage as needed. Whether it is for her to perform sex acts with me while he watches, for me to be punished, or just to add to the humiliation and force me to watch what he does with her. Then afterwards he can wheel me back into the chamber, fasten the hand truck to the concrete wall, and they can go about their business leaving me locked inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful and bevw
Ironically we actually bought our first house specifically with cuckolding and privacy from our kids in mind.

There was a front sitting room that you entered into when you came in and a rear family room that was the farthest room from the front door. The front sitting room was only coaches and chairs, so very undesirable to kids. The family room had the TV, game consoles, etc and was connected to the kitchen and they all had their own bathrooms. All three of the kids bedrooms were off of the rear family room. So there was absolutely no reason for them to come to our end of the house.

Our bedroom was right off of the front sitting room. The parking area was down by our bedroom and not visible from their end of the house. Guys could park, come in the door and go straight into our bedroom without the kids ever knowing anyone else was in the house. She even had an occasional small gangbang in there with none of the kids having a clue.

Reactions: cynful
Nobody has mentioned glory holes yet, or camera and intercom systems.

If it okay , can I also suggest about having homes in gated communities.

Users who are viewing this thread