• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Desires witnessing them

tributemyself

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2023
You see, I am involved with a woman who is older, a mature soul who brings joy and laughter into my life. Despite the significant age difference, we share a special connection. Lately, a peculiar desire has emerged within me. I yearn to witness her pleasure in the company of other men. It may sound strange, but it intrigues and excites me.

I mustered the courage to discuss this fantasy with her, and much to my surprise, she was open to the idea. We embarked on a quest to find the perfect match, but our attempts fell short. I even resorted to messaging her through a fake WhatsApp account, but it needs to turn real.

Living in Seattle, the challenge lies in finding a safe and genuine connection. This is where I seek your advice. If you know of any reputable places or platforms where we can explore consensual non-monogamy or swinging, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. I want to ensure that any experiences we engage in are secure and enjoyable for all involved.

Please, share your wisdom with me."

• Love
Reactions: goodbye
Are you looking for her to meet someone physically or message with him for a while?
I'm regularly messaging a much older married woman these days with her husband's blessing, and it's been wonderful. I'd be open to being that third person for you if you're interested. I enjoy having multiple lovers.

So, check it, I gotta be real with you. I've played around with creating characters in the past, like inventing someone from a different city who's all interested in our love story and wants to connect with you. It's like a fun little fantasy, you know? But have only tried with friends who she talks and entertain some flirt conversation but never physically met up.

This time , I made a fictional character and to my surprise she is ok meeting him for coffee.. a lot can happen over coffee. But there is no real person to meet up.

It's like this, sometimes we entertain the idea and look for people who vibe with our story. But here's the catch, we're always on the move, traveling here and there, so it gets kinda chaotic. That's why I thought it would be dope if you'd be down to talk or meet her?

Now, I wanna emphasize that it's all just for fun, like a playful flirtation or maybe even a little romance on the side

If you're open to it, we can explore this creative adventure, but let's keep it in the realm of imagination and maybe let it interfere with our real lives. Let's see where this playful interaction takes us.

So, what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread