• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Desperate

• Thread startermegawife
  • Start date

megawife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2011
I have a desperate "wife sharing" fantasy. I would love to see my wife get done by another man. She is pretty hard to convice. I have a few semi-nude pictures of her. How do I go about it? Is she fuckable? I'm willing to do just about anything to see her seduced and fucked. Any advice?

If you want a slut wife, you have to marry one.
They seldom turn from an innocent wife we want to marry, into a slut wife that we want after a few years of marriage.

99% will become cuckoldresses in time, if you go about it the right way.

But you can grow to regret your decision to put your marriage at risk, if your wife comes out of her shell and finds she can't stop chasing cock all over time.

What do you do, if she finds a cock that is just what she needs, and the guy attached to it is weathy, handsome and wise about how to seduce her away from you?

Many a Vicar's wife was seduced over a bottle of wine, and when she discovered what she was missing out on, even a dozen Hail Mary's couldn't hold her back.

Open your wife's eyes to what she is missing, and she will stamp on your testicles if you change your mind and try to get her to keep her thighs closed again for "your use only".

Users who are viewing this thread