• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Desperately need women's advice!!!

• Thread starterdrdre15
  • Start date

drdre15

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2011
Long story short, my wife after 8 years of marriage and two kids recently confessed that she was basically a complete slut the whole year preceding our marriage while we were engaged. I was working overseas for that year so we didn't see each other much that year. She had a few full time boyfriends and did all kinds of crazy and wild things.

This hurt me a lot since I always saw her as a very sweet innocent girl. I was her first in every way. During that year we talked daily on the phone and she constantly told me how important I was and how much she loved me, all the while she was getting banged at least twice a day. A few times her lovers condoms broke and she almost got pregnant.

After a few years of calling her a 2 faced bitch and a ***** to the point of it getting physical several times. I hated her f..king guts but we both stayed in it for the kids.

Now after a few years I still hate her at least once a day but the thoughts of the details she told me really turn me on now. The fire has subdued and we have burnt each other out with anger and fighting. Now I have come to terms with the fact that she really is truly a slut and a *****. Looking back it all makes sense now. Even when I called her a ***** during sex, she used to say "you have no idea". I thought she was just role playing but she really meant it. She admits now that it is such a turn on for her to leave me clueless. She gets really turned on by just plain cheating and not telling me. Also, she admits that at least half of the guys she was with had thicker cocks and she has had to think of them sometimes to reach orgasm. She said the thicker guys made her come almost immediately whereas it takes me up to an hour sometimes if I can make her come at all. When she does come with me its only because of the power she feels by fucking a small cock.

Anyway, now I want her to cuckold me and I have been asking her for over 2 years now and she says she will but just won't. In general she has been having a "Mary Poppins" attitude like she some virgin angel. She used to be a real perverted little ***** into everything and everything. Now she shy's away from the slightest request of anything kinky or perverted. Now all she wants is extended foreplay, a lot of petting, a lot of cuddling, etc... All kink is out the window. She used to hate foreplay and just wanted me to "stick it in".

I don't even know if I really want to be cucked. Most of the time I am fine with it but for the few minutes after I cum I really don't. So what's the true feeling? Does everybody hate being cucked or temporarily hate their wife for the few minutes after orgasm for being such a cold hearted slut?

How should I handle these feelings and this dilemma? She we go forward with cucking or do I need to check myself first? If I want to go forward how do I get her back to being horny and perverted again? It's like she's trying to prove to me after all that, that she's some sweet angel, instead of the true slut I know she is.

drdre15 said:
my wife after 8 years of marriage and two kids recently confessed that she was basically a complete slut the whole year preceding our marriage while we were engaged.... she did all kinds of crazy and wild things.

This hurt me a lot since I always saw her as a very sweet innocent girl.

all the while she was getting banged at least twice a day. A few times her lovers condoms broke and she almost got pregnant.

After a few years of calling her a 2 faced bitch and a ***** to the point of it getting physical several times.

I hated her f..king guts but we both stayed in it for the kids.

Now after a few years I still hate her at least once a day

but the thoughts of the details she told me really turn me on now.

The fire has subdued and we have burnt each other out with anger and fighting.

Now I have come to terms with the fact that she really is truly a slut and a *****. Even when I called her a ***** during sex, she used to say "you have no idea".

I thought she was just role playing but she really meant it. She admits now that it is such a turn on for her to leave me clueless.

She gets really turned on by just plain cheating and not telling me.

Also, she admits that at least half of the guys she was with had thicker cocks and she has had to think of them sometimes to reach orgasm.

She said the thicker guys made her come almost immediately whereas it takes me up to an hour sometimes if I can make her come at all. When she does come with me its only because of the power she feels by fucking a small cock.

Anyway, now I want her to cuckold me and I have been asking her for over 2 years now and she says she will but just won't.

She used to be a real perverted little ***** into everything and everything.

Now she shy's away from the slightest request of anything kinky or perverted.

Now all she wants is extended foreplay, a lot of petting, a lot of cuddling, etc... All kink is out the window. She used to hate foreplay and just wanted me to "stick it in".

I don't even know if I really want to be cucked. Most of the time I am fine with it but for the few minutes after I cum I really don't.

So what's the true feeling? Does everybody hate being cucked or temporarily hate their wife for the few minutes after orgasm for being such a cold hearted slut?

How should I handle these feelings and this dilemma? She we go forward with cucking or do I need to check myself first?

If I want to go forward how do I get her back to being horny and perverted again?

It's like she's trying to prove to me after all that, that she's some sweet angel, instead of the true slut I know she is.

---------------------------------------

You will just have to go with the flow because you STILL HATE HER AT LEAST ONCE A DAY.

Until you get all this anger out of you by the "Biblical stuff that says, "forgive those that tresspass against us", and start treating her more like you did when you got married, your new CONFUSED dreams won't get any traction.

I suspect that she would make a great wife for SOMEONE ELSE, even though she is showing clear signs that she does not want DIVORCE.

She took the risk of confessing to you after 8 years of marriage and two kids that she was a slut at heart - but it backfired on her and you ROASTED HER, and so she goads you as a way of handling your smouldering anger towards her.

Hope the kids are not in the cross-fire of your physical fighting or constant need to put each other down.

She has told you the truth of what her sexual reality-dreams are all about - so maybe it is time for you to nowopen up and talk to her about all your secret dreams (and why they turn you on).

Marriage is a partnership, and there is no boss - you need to be completely honest with your wife, and together you explore ways of finding some middle ground, so you can be less angry with her.

All I have to say on ur questions is. I agree with the above mostly. And..

When we first started. Or before actually, when I thought about her being with another man; half the time it turned me on. The other half it turned my stomach.

When we actually started doing it, I liked it until I came. Even now, i don't get off till they leave so that I'm more inclined to clean her up, or whatever she wants from me afterward. I find that if I have gotten off, I'm less interested. I don't have the pain in the stomach anymore.

Just my 2¢.

From the sound of it I don't think a cuckold relationship is a good idea right at this moment. Honestly I think you should start romancing her and building on your love. It sounds like there isn't a lot of love there right now. Then once your relationship is strong bring up the idea otherwise she might see it as a trap or that you are trying to get something out of it...

Did you ever think about cheating on her for revenge? Who knows, maybe you might get hooked on the rush of cheating, and finding girls with a tighter vagina, and better boobs?
I am absolutely "positive", lol, that your wife would love that!!
The only thing you have to do, is while during sex with your wife, start saying that "it" is "sooo tight", and right before you ejaculate, "accidentally", call out another woman's name. I will guarantee you that from then on, your wife will be the absolutely the "hottest", she has ever been, or will be! lol

Users who are viewing this thread