• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Destined to be a cuckold

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date

Bottomcuck

Love to chat with others
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2019
Maybe I was destined to become a cuck. I didn’t have many girlfriends who didn’t cheat on me. I dated a Puerto Rican girl before I got married to my wife. She told me about her ex boyfriend she dated before me, a very hung bbc. One day they were fucking in his apartment and his roommate walked in, her boyfriend invited him in and they both fucked her dp and all. One night we had a fight and she left my place mad, I just had a feeling to drive over to her ex’s apartment, her car was parked in front of his place and was still there the next morning when I went to work. I never said anything to her, but when we finally broke up for good, she told me she had been going to his place and fucking them both for most of our time together. I was definitely hurt when she told me, but also very turned on. Fast forward and my wife told me while we were dating that her biggest fantasy was having two guys or more at once, in the last year she has experienced it twice and I know we will be doing it more. So maybe some guys are just destined to become cucks.

• Love
Reactions: aruspice, PervertedPolishCouple, costadelsol and 8 others

Users who are viewing this thread