• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Detroit Black Male

• Thread starterkato313
  • Start date

kato313

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2004
I'm a 35-year-old attractive and sincere straight, black male with light skin and brown eyes. I'm 6'0", 175, 8", athletic body, nice smile. I'm seeking a lady or a couple with a straight male between the ages of 25-45. I'm a clean, discreet well-endowed and long lasting. I also very much enjoy oral sex, giving more than receiving.

I have had a few threesomes with couples in the past and l look forward to meeting other like-minded couples for fun exciting encounters centered on her pleasure. I am okay with one on one or mfm, whether the male wants to watch or participate, so long as there is no expectation of male on male action. I am always respectful of relationships and I would never atempt to do anything sneaky or underhanded.

I can assure absolute discretion. I am drug and disease free. I am not into anything painful, dirty or humiliating.

No pressure…we can meet over dinner/drinks, and see if there's a connection

Attachments

• getting hard 002_0005.jpg
    getting hard 002_0005.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread