• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

• #1,341
Reactions: Cjthomashot
  • #1,343
Mica said:
pretty and slutty
Nice win, I like your new web *****. I hope you share what you have more often. :)

• #1,344
Cdpas said:
How long will she stay with us?;)
Great win, I hope you post your winnings on other sites to share what you own. A nice web *****. :)

Reactions: cuckoldss
  • #1,345
Mica said:
You not able to read or understand? Like some others you already bothered i did only quote a message. Not so difficult to see
:eek: Oh the the tragedy of me simply just posting a quote to spark some tiny engagement of what seems to be a dead conversation. If it makes you upset that reply to your post. I think it will be a great hobby of mine to stalk you and reply in the most unfavored way for you. :):p

• Wow
Reactions: Mica and Cdpas
  • #1,347
This ***** was fully degraded and humiliated in private Bingo Bulls game

12.jpg 13.JPG

Reactions: kmbe, tucsoncucktobbw and Mica
  • #1,348
What are the rules for the Bingo game?

• #1,349
JessiM said:
Since this game for Bulls only i'm not posting rules in public. The only way to see this rules, is give us your slut to play. Once we play i will send you in private.

Reactions: Havefun
  • #1,350
roughtogh said:
Since this game for Bulls only i'm not posting rules in public. The only way to see this rules, is give us your slut to play. Once we play i will send you in private.
I’ll give you mine to play

• #1,351
JessiM said:
https://www.slutwives.com/threads/********-bingo-for-slutty-ladies.118133/

It's a very fun game.

Reactions: JessiM, roughtogh and Havefun
  • #1,352
Peta said:
https://www.slutwives.com/threads/********-bingo-for-slutty-ladies.118133/

It's a very fun game.
Yes it is!

1.jpg

Reactions: JessiM, duobusSummissiores, Havefun and 2 others
  • #1,353
roughtogh said:
Yes it is!

1.jpg
15 photos, at least six of them with face, each "dirtier" than the one before...

Photo 9 will probably be "quite dirty" giving a hard ******** with face from next photo shown. Photos 14 and 15 will also have to be so dirty that Bull wants to play.

If Bull ends up at 36, there is also a 1/3 risk that he exposes wife on net for 30 minutes - with risk to have her copied. So even if we should trust the Bull to be fair, there is still a substantial risk involved. Right?

• #1,354
duobusSummissiores said:
So even if we should trust the Bull to be fair, there is still a substantial risk involved. Right?
Substantial. Right.

• Wow
Reactions: WisHotWife, cuckoldss, Havefun and 1 other person
  • #1,355
If you scary of public posting you may play this "softer" rules ;)

cuck.jpg

Reactions: myslutasian69, cuckoldss, GermanWannabeCuck and 1 other person
  • #1,356
I’m a cuck that wants to play

Reactions: rjthree and BullEnglishBreakfast
  • #1,357
roughtogh said:
Substantial. Right.
We made a test dry run and would have had to show photos 6 and 13 only - but they should have been ******* on net for 30 minutes...

• #1,358
roughtogh said:
If you scary of public posting you may play this "softer" rules ;)

cuck.jpg
Softer? :eek:

Reactions: cuckoldss
  • #1,360
ready to play

Users who are viewing this thread