• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

• #2,163
Chrisconehead said:
Who played its closed?
I’ll let him answer if he’s game :)

• #2,164
I gotta be honest, as much as I love this thread and seeing all the hot wives that have been lost it's a bit of a killer for cucks. Once your wife has been ******* on here and lots of bulls have seen her then it's difficult to get a game afterwards especially if you can only access a limited amount of pics.
Myself i prefer the bull I'm playing to be the only person that can see my wife's pics and then I'm free to play others in the future.

Reactions: JeffCA and Dreamliner
  • #2,165
Karen lost.

Karen 102.jpg Karen_1506.JPG karen 6.jpg Karen 303.jpg Karen_1475 2.JPG Karen 314.jpg Karen 303.jpg

Reactions: Capt. Ron, rjthree, courantdr and 1 other person
  • #2,166
Reactions: baskwas, courantdr and myslutasian69
  • #2,167
jmw67 said:
Yes you're right. But when Bulls dont want to play any longer your wife, that's something really hiumiliating too. And also, It is important to keep some pics not shown for you can have new ones to show sometimes
And even if it is not what I am looking for, and by chance generaly Bulls are not looking for too is to accept to be humiliate and ****** as well as your wife as a sub weak male if the Bull decides that you have to be humiliate that way
You guys can also take new ones. Maybe we should give you a shopping list for us to play for next time ;)

Reactions: Doubleddipper
  • #2,169
pm me a clothed pic cucks to play

• #2,171
Anyone want to have a game for my Asian *****?

C97AE3C8-EB93-46AD-9D4E-ADE0CB4E3545.jpeg

Reactions: love2watchAsians and hikawade
  • #2,172
Bull looking for c U c k s to play

• #2,173
Dreamliner said:
Anyone want to have a game for my Asian *****?

C97AE3C8-EB93-46AD-9D4E-ADE0CB4E3545.jpeg
i like asian ***** lets play

• #2,174
I"m ready to lose...

• #2,175
  • #2,178
Reactions: zac1 and dark
  • #2,179
Reactions: Jackndice

Users who are viewing this thread