• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did I go too far?

• Thread startermurph's
  • Start date

murph's

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2007
For years my wife has been more of a hotwife than a cuckoldess, although at times she shows a dominant streak over me when we fuck, but most times she knows that I like her fucking other men as much as she does.

Over the past two years, she has taken only a couple of men, but one of them she is having an "affair" with. Her lover does not know that I know about them, but Kathy tells me everything, she even cried on my shoulder when they had a fight (very exciting and humiliating, comforting your wife over a lovers spat with another man!)

Anyway, her lover Chris, does not like it at all when or if she allows me to fuck her, so most of the time she lies to him, but recently she has limited our sex to once or twice a month and all ways with a condom.

Well on christmas day, she took me down stairs to fuck me (she was horny) she rolled the condom on and went for a ride. She told me to answer her honestly and asked me if I enjoyed her loving another man (my cock got harder in response). She then asked me if she liked knowing only his seed was in her (I moaned). She kept working my fantasy as I have been begging her to for months. She came when she asked me if I really wanted Chris's cum in her womb and said yes. After she calmed down, Kathy smiled, got off my cock and took the rubber off. She stroked my cock telling me I had to prove I wanted her lovers cum in her pussy. She stroked me faster and faster until I was about to blow. beg me she orderd. I did. I begged for release, i begged for her pleasure. I begged for her lover to cum in her womb. I begged for her to deny me that same privlage. She started stroking me and I came. She smiled as my cum spurted on my chest, stomache and her hand.

She scooped some up and smeared it on my lips while she told me that I better get used to the taste, cause if she isn't going to get pregnant I am going to have to eat a lot of Chris's cum from her pussy.

I told her that that is not good birth control, even if I was right there (which Chris would never allow) I couldn't get it all. Kathy just smiled and told me it is what I begged her for and it's Chris's right to have her any way he wants, and he wants my pussy totally! So as my lover he gets it and as my husband, you don't!

Did I go too far?

That's up to you if you went too far. That is extremely exciting...and everything about it is what you want...except for a possible pregnancy. That's not something to mess around with.

I'm sorry, I can't really answer your question, I'm just way too turned on by your story to think straight. :p

Anyway, what was the question again? :D

awesome fantasy, scary reality. Be careful for what you wish for.

Have you made plans...

... as to what you two will do when she is carrying his child? It's kind of a big deal.

My Hot wife read this thread and really enjoyed it. She's staying this entire holiday weekend with her steady lover before returning home from her business trip. She said she wants to bring in the new year with his creme inside of her. And because of this thread she suggested I should use protection (i've been fixed for 10 years now) for the month of January so that only his creme gets to enjoy her body. :)

what's up

Jeenarocks said:
... as to what you two will do when she is carrying his child? It's kind of a big deal.

Jeenarocks,

Talking about a pregnant wife by boyfriend, did Jeena get knocked up by her black stud yet??? Lots of people want to know!!!!:eek:

Murph:

I enjoyed your story, for me it's not far enough! Do go on! ;)

Thanks and a couple of notes

Thanks for the replies.

Kathy and I have discussed the possibility of her getting knocked up and it has made me pre-ejaculate in her hand many times. I know it is not ideal, but the child would be raised with the same love and respect that every child should have. I am a cuckold and my wife knows it so she is free to do what she wants (and so is her boyfriend).

Case in point, last night she had a date and her lover took more control than before and asked her if I had ever fucked her ass (she told him no- even though the true answer was yes). He grinned at her, flipped her over slid his cock in her pussy for a few strokes, got lubed up and slammed his big 8 inch cock into her ass. She came home to me a sloppy mess! She told me he is starting to take more and more control of her body, that he is feeling that she is his.......

I like it when he is in control, my wife likes it when he is in control and Chris is learning that he likes it when he is in control. I wonder what happens next? Any ideas where this may go?

Murph's

one possibility

Here's one scenario....

First, he'll start controlling how she dresses. He'll say things like, "I only want your ass in a thong from now on." He'll probably also start testing her willingness to comply. He'll make remarks like, "I'd really like to see you braless next time....see what you can come up with." And if she doesn't, he'll be sure to act disappointed. He'll probably start pushing her, maybe by grabbing her in public or saying certain things to others to see if she objects to people knowing that she's his little plaything.

He'll continue to ask your wife to deny you, and since you're too turned on to argue, your wife probably will. He'll probably only want small things in her so that she'll remain tight for him....maybe a pinky finger or a tongue only.

Let us know what really happens....

bloveless right on the money

Oh you are so right! Kathy has been wearing thigh high stockings and no underwear or sexy lace thongs when they meet. Recently he has called her up a few times and told her to "get away" for a while, so he could fuck her because he has been horny. Kathy has gone, telling him that she told me she had an appointment she forgot about or had a meeting to go to........

He all ready told her He gets jeolous at the thought of me having sex with her (thats why I am limited to one or two times a month and all ways with a condom now).

And he has had her meet him for dinner and is always touching her when they go somewhere no one knows them.

Do you think he will go further and why is my cock hard and dripping pre cum at the thought?

Murph's

Users who are viewing this thread