• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did you ever been humilated by strong bull

• Thread starterJameswarsaw
  • Start date

Jameswarsaw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2022
Share with me your feelings when bull was completely in charge .

How it's feel when his cock in your mouth and your wife looking in your eyes.

i was sorced to put her bras and things on as he told me what he was going to do to my wife

nancyask said:
i was sorced to put her bras and things on as he told me what he was going to do to my wife
So you wear her bra because bull want that

Jameswarsaw said:
So you wear her bra because bull want that
yes we started by him showing me pic and i showed him some of nancy after a bit he told me to put her bra on or she may find out that i show her pictures

i jerked him off as he felt me up

Your hubby you mean

nancyask said:
yes we started by him showing me pic and i showed him some of nancy after a bit he told me to put her bra on or she may find out that i show her pictures
Hahhaha next time you will be fucked both but make sure you will enjoy it because this bull plan to get her as soon as possible

after the bra he would get me to put somthing new on each time till he had me in dresses as soon as he knew i liked being in the dress he started fucking me

nancyask said:
after the bra he would get me to put somthing new on each time till he had me in dresses
Hahhahahha for sure he will because i will do the same

after he had fucked me a few times he told me to invite him to a party we had it was outside bondfire after a bit he came over and told me he just kissed nancy

I like how this bull treat you man it's seems he know what he is doing

Reactions: Charlesthethick

Users who are viewing this thread