Dirty Muslim Woman

• Thread starterSluttyoldme
  • Start date

Sluttyoldme

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2017
Screenshot_20171021-083853.png

Hi we are a conservative muslim couple from Manchester working our way up to accepting a white bull with a huge uncircumcised cock. We thought its time to spice up a decade old marriage.
So what would you guys do to me if anything??? The dirtier the better

Reactions: gunsmcduff, JohnLondon, Nazareth and 1 other person
I would fuck her ass first, then put it directly in her pussy, spread her lips with my cock, stretch her pussy, cum inside of her, let her lick my cock. But thats just the beginning.

What else would you do to me. How would u violate me?

Reactions: toolman2c
Screenshot_20171021-083835.png
Screenshot_20171021-083835.png

The first thing would be to clean your pussy up! I don't intend any disrespect; on the contrary, a pussy that beautiful needs to be displayed and shared! So, I would shave your pussy and everywhere around until you are smooth to the touch.
Then I would have to thoroughly inspect it and check the elasticity of your lips by pulling and stretching, and explore the limits of how far you can be stretched inside.
Next would be to flip you over, and check out your ass. I'll bet it's large and luscious, and will be a wonderful sight as I penetrate you from behind. I can squeeze, spread, and spank your big cheeks, and give you the perfect combination of pain and pleasure!

Im sorry daddy, that idiot husband of mine said i should keeo it hairy. If you want me to clean it up i will. Thanks for being honest with me. I would love to hear in detail how you'd violate me. Would want me alone or with my husband in tow?

Reactions: JohnLondon and toolman2c
I'd prefer to have you alone so we can both be open and free with our emotions. It would remove the "pressure" to perform in front of your husband, and I would know that your responses to stimulation are genuine.
But when it comes down to it, I'd take it any way I could get it! I'd have no problems if he wants to watch and/ore participate.
The same for your pussy; hair is not going to effect the taste and feeling.

Are you submissive?
Would you show your pussy to other men for me?

Nazareth said:
I'd prefer to have you alone so we can both be open and free with our emotions. It would remove the "pressure" to perform in front of your husband, and I would know that your responses to stimulation are genuine.
But when it comes down to it, I'd take it any way I could get it! I'd have no problems if he wants to watch and/ore participate.
The same for your pussy; hair is not going to effect the taste and feeling.

Are you submissive?
Would you show your pussy to other men for me?
Would that make u happy? You can put me on a leash and show me to your friends if that makes you happy. Id love to be submissive for you. What would your friends do to me exactly?

Reactions: Nazareth and toolman2c
Id fuck her wat ure number

Sluttyoldme said:
Im sorry daddy, that idiot husband of mine said i should keeo it hairy. If you want me to clean it up i will. Thanks for being honest with me. I would love to hear in detail how you'd violate me. Would want me alone or with my husband in tow?
I think it depends on the Bull. Some prefer shaved, others would be happy to see your pussy like it is now.

I'm a cuck and I prefer shaved, and my wife always used to shave until she met her current Bull who prefers her to keep it hairy. She doesn't even trim! I don't really like it because it's now very hairy but it's what her Bull prefers, so I understand that she keeps it this way, even though I don't like it.

Sluttyoldme said:
What else would you do to me. How would u violate me?
Fuck your anus, slap your face, cum inside all og your holes in front of your husband and fuck you outside

Is muslims circumsided cock ok ?

I may find it a bit same'ish tbh. Ive already got a muslim cock... Unless you're into kinky stuff.
Alieroglu said:
Is muslims circumsided cock ok ?

Youngwildbull said:
Fuck your anus, slap your face, cum inside all og your holes in front of your husband and fuck you outside
Outside? As in public? Id prefer a hotel :) outside wouldn't bode well for me.

Indian Bull here uncircumcised, athletic body with muscles ,thick and veiny cock, from nearby Delhi..
hangout id - tonystark8979@gmail.com