Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2024
1712758080768.png Send me a wife's Dirty panties

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Jonesville said:
1712758080768.png Send me a wife's Dirty panties
Tomorrow, I’ll send you pics of my cum slut wife’s dirty panties covered with her pussy cream from rubbing against her dripping wet pussy lips all day at school.

Hope you enjoy

image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and Naughtycub
lol.... I used to suck on my step mom's dirty panties... and it's possible she got some extra zing in her orange juice a few times lol

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and Jonesville
Cumeatingwife said:
Tomorrow, I’ll send you pics of my cum slut wife’s dirty panties covered with her pussy cream from rubbing against her dripping wet pussy lips all day at school.
She would be dripping all the way home if Jonesville fucks her,you will never touch the sides again,

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and Jonesville
Cumeatingwife said:
Tomorrow, I’ll send you pics of my cum slut wife’s dirty panties covered with her pussy cream from rubbing against her dripping wet pussy lips all day at schooyes

Cumeatingwife said:
Yes please

• Love
srx said:
She would be dripping all the way home if Jonesville fucks her,you will never touch the sides again,
Unfortunately, she did laundry after taking off her pussy creamed panties last night. She should have a nice dirty pair of panties tonight though. I will post them for you tomorrow.

Cumeatingwife said:
Unfortunately, she did laundry after taking off her pussy creamed panties last night. She should have a nice dirty pair of panties tonight though. I will post them for you tomorrow.
Fuck i need some perv shit

garzagreg said:
Hope you enjoy

image.jpg
Mmm…look at all of that pussy cream that dripped from her pussy lips all day.

Cumeatingwife said:
Mmm…look at all of that pussy cream that dripped from her pussy lips all day.
Yeah, I wanna taste it.

• Love
MinnesotaDude said:
lol.... I used to suck on my step mom's dirty panties... and it's possible she got some extra zing in her orange juice a few times lol

Jonesville said:
Yeah, I wanna taste it.
Me too.

I cum in my little wh*re wife’s food too. The big titted slut loves the taste.

Panties and leggings

IMG_4613.png