• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

discreet

• Thread starterNancy4
  • Start date
damn baby i'd love to help u get some of this dick

Dumb assess

ever get to north carolina? ....

I'm Christopher in Jacksonville, NC. I can meet in Raleigh or Charlotte if you have a lay over there. See my pics on my Dark Cavern profile. I can be reached on Yahoo or MSN messenger at - downeastcarolina -

downeastcarolina@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you!
Chris

You idiots, stop posting your pathetic replies.She has responded since the first page here and all this over some "G" rated pics.STOP THIS NOW!!!!!

Wow your beautiful...ever make it to Charlotte?

Best...thread...ever!

Nancy,
Black male from Las vegas, married wife doesnt know. If interested message me at vegasman_77@yahoo.com

Have picture and webcam.

How are you so dopey? It's scary. She is not here anymore guys!!!!!!!!

Nancy hasnt posted anything since 5/29/06 yet people are still responding.... amazing

ThickBlock said:
Nancy hasnt posted anything since 5/29/06 yet people are still responding.... amazing

'Thick'...Yes, a sad commentary on the desperate illusions some people have...unable to separate reality from unreal. No wonder society worries what ends up on TV nowadays.

you are a lovely looking woman who i'd love ttoo show a great time too hope you like too be pleased all night in more ways than 1

hi nancy

hey nancy if your ever in the new york area please let me know.email me djlq09ny@yahoo.com

Discreet Fun

Hi Nancy,
My husband and I are swingers and love it all. Do you ever come to Houston ? If so maybe you could party with us and some of our friends.
Licks, Kitana

lol this thread as given me so much fun,well guys you wanna see a genuine bbc lover,who right at this time as 6 black lovers who i fuck regulary.its a pity i live in england,cos theres so many bulls i would love to fuck.

Attachments

• for you 044.jpg
    for you 044.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,462
  • lisa4 015.jpg
    lisa4 015.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,278
  • lisa4 045.jpg
    lisa4 045.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,461
  • new terry1 011.jpg
    new terry1 011.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,257
  • new terry1 015.jpg
    new terry1 015.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,421
you guys dont realize that this is over a year old and it hasnt been responeded to and you still keep answering a ghost. Guys wake up and notice when it was posted.

i rea;ise jes,thats why i posted my pics,so that you could all see a genuine bbc lover.

Hi I am sure you go through my area now and then. I have pics you can reach me at hitower1575@aol.com

Just not real

I think tha tif the lady were for real, there would be more thna this teaser. Well, "Nancy" it is a nice fantasy!

Nacy, could you give me an email address to send you some pics?

Users who are viewing this thread