• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Diseases - Do You Worry?

• Thread startercurioushusband
  • Start date

curioushusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2008
First let me say that I love this forum and reading the different posts. I stop by now and then because this lifestyle interests the dark corners of my mind, but nothing like this would ever be a reality, not that I need to live it.

That brings me to reading all of the stories of wives out and about getting cummed into by stranger. And husbands eating the cum from their wive's pussy. Even stories of several men cumming into the pussy.

I love these stories.

But what I always wonder if anyone worries about diseases. Do you care? Do you worry every 6 months when (or if) you get a blood test?

Having Said This...

curioushusband said:
First let me say that I love this forum and reading the different posts. I stop by now and then because this lifestyle interests the dark corners of my mind, but nothing like this would ever be a reality, not that I need to live it.

That brings me to reading all of the stories of wives out and about getting cummed into by stranger. And husbands eating the cum from their wive's pussy. Even stories of several men cumming into the pussy.

I love these stories.

But what I always wonder if anyone worries about diseases. Do you care? Do you worry every 6 months when (or if) you get a blood test?

I've been sexually active for over 50 years now. Done it all and mostly perverted stuff. I have been with whores dotted with every disease known and unknown, I've been a cum bucket for men - my record is 17 during one 3 hour session. I was done as a kid, did kids, did animals and they did me, done snuff, pimped and been pimped, Swap, role, SM, BD, ALT, you name it, I've done it. I've been lucky, ONLY lucky. Once I got a parasite from kissing asses, but that's the sum total of it all.
Having said this, fantasy is BY FAR the best thrill. The gross unpleasantries the like of smelly body parts, guys (and gals) going off about some hangup that ruins the session (and you still get stuck with the motel bill, the dinner and drinks, etc) You're cuming too soon or can't cum at all is nothing compared to when the Bull or the wife can't cum. The god-damn time it takes to get from the club into the room while Mr Bull has to bore the shit out of both of you about this or that - than the wife decides she's wasting her time, bad farts, the jealous spouse, the one who has to get a fix of crack, pot, poppers, whiskey, whatever, before it can get up, the one who just found Jesus, the one who just realized his wife would kill him for doing this, the guy or gal you thought was GREAT, then in the morning you find sitting naked in the bathroom covered in their own shit and counting the sheets off a roll of toilet paper - Oh, I remember that one!
Fantasy will always beat the real thing and it's cheaper and once you tossed the tissue, you're back in the comfort of your own nest.
Stay exactly as you are and enjoy and explore a rich fantasy world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a definitive answer....

Be careful...

Having had a little experience, my short answer is yes. Yes, AIDS, etc. scares the shit out of us. That said, we've been okay so far by just going slow and getting to know our partners. There's nothing wrong with "going steady" with more than one person. My wife has boyfriends, and like myself, they are commited to her or gone. My playmates, in the past, were friends first. Go slow and know your partners. As for the "what if's", what an awful way to live...

Yes, anyone involved in a "real" cuckold/hot wife relationship is very concerened about diseases.
When people talk about their wife taking on multiple strangers unprotected are just flat out lying or extremely stupid!

Also, there are a lot of wierdos out there and one must be forever weary of them.
My wife has seldom fucked a guy she "picked up" unless she already has met him prevously and she likes him.

Personally, I am probably a bit older than many on this board and started on this path at a time when AIDS and most other deseases were not much of a problem.

However, even then my wife was forever diligent and always used protection when the situation warrented it. My wife was was a bit of a slut before we were married and knew how to take care of hereself in this reguard.

As for larger gang bangs, they were/are always arranged by a very trustworthy stud and strictly supervised to insure her utmost safety as well as her plerasure. All paticipants are known by the organizer and protection is used. Protection is somtimes not used for "smaller" gang bangs where the particpants are well known and deemed to be safe.

Bottom line.... every sitiation is different and a little common sense goes a long way.

Interesting and intelligent replies so far (Joe regions - that is some wild stuff!!)

Like I said, not trying to be a downer here, as I do appreciate the cuckold world and sexy,cheating wives. I have just read so many crazy stories that I can't tell are real or not, so it just made me wonder.

Thanks again for the responses.

She was careful

When my wife told me about having a date with a co-worker - she insisted that her would be lover and she would both get tested prior to any kind of unprotected sex. That done, they are now enjoying their closeness with no barriers.

FYI

Users who are viewing this thread