• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do Many Single Women Want a Cuckold?

• Thread starterTheBetaMale
  • Start date

TheBetaMale

Beta to the Max!
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2020
Wales, UK
For almost two years now I've been advertising and seeking a female-led relationship and had very little success. I'd be more than happy to be a cuckold for a woman and to encourage her in whatever she chooses to do. I know I don't measure up to a lot of guys out there, especially black guys, so I would never expect any woman to just settle for what little I can offer sexually. That being said, when I started searching, I never thought it would be so incredibly difficult finding a woman who is interested in such a relationship.

Covid may have played a part in making my search more difficult, but I have noticed that what offers I have received have almost all come from the United States. Whether women in the UK aren't as interested in the lifestyle as women in the US I'm not sure, but regardless of that, I'd love to hear from all the women out there what your opinion is. Are there that many ladies out there looking for a cuck, or is it one of those things that grows out of a conventional relationship?

Having been on this site for a while it does strike me that perhaps a lot of women are introduced to the lifestyle by their husband, so maybe that is the problem. From what I see though, it also seems like women are waking up to alternative lifestyles much more than ever before too. All opinions and advice welcome.

There are a few sites were beta men can connect with Alpha type woman for a female-led relationship. With that said, you need to be a well rounded person yourself even if that does not include being sexual in the traditional way. This site tends to be more for those in the fantasy side of it, less into the Alpha Woman side of it. You really need to explore the others sites that provide connections!

Reactions: VeronikaUK and TheBetaMale

Users who are viewing this thread