Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do white girls like black men with uncircumcised cocks?

• Thread starterGuest
  • Start date
Do white girls like black men w/uncurcumcised cocks?

This one does. The main thing I care about a man's cock is that he knows how to use it... :wink:

[/img]

Profile: sensualbohemian

Pull the skin back and it's normal. I've never had a problem with one. :) No sense in worrying about it!! :)

bad smell

I wont do a man with foreskin. Especially black. it seams they never wash very well and always stink!!!

The more it differs from my husbands, the more of a turn on it is. He is circumized, white and just shy of 6"

All black men should be left intact and all white boys should be circumcised right after their birth. Black men should never ever get circumcised during their lifetime. :D

hygene

Obviously "Guest" is an uncircumsized black man!!! Wash up better and maybe you will get some women.

vanillablonde20 said:
Pull the skin back and it's normal. I've never had a problem with one. :) No sense in worrying about it!! :)

Normal? What do u mean normal? Uncut is normal.

Wife loves uncut the best.She saids men that are uncut last longer.She dated alot of black men and all of the have been uncut,That was back in the late 70's and earley 80's.Bet alot of young black men are cut now.

if your a red neck then I'm a.......

redneck. lol, lets hope more blacks get circumcised. cut down on the stink.

As long as you wash it should not matter

I'm uncut!!!

Attachments

• uncut_104.jpg
    uncut_104.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 359
... and you look nice and thick too. Yum!

I am not sure that I could ever tell the differnence but I do think that uncut guys are always concerned that women will not think they are "normal" and that is silly.

Users who are viewing this thread