• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Check Bull's Size?

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
Do you ever find yourself checking out the size of your Bull's cock to know if he's the right man for the job, or do you not bother of such?

tumblr_liizz2RKis1qg0yago1_1280.jpg
tumblr_liizz2RKis1qg0yago1_1280.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
I would think most guys find it important to a degree that a Bull be at least slightly more well endowed than they are.

I would love to have my woman take that cock.

I would like to feel the weight of it before he fucks her. I would like to feel it with my mouth....

canberraguy4fun said:
I would like to feel the weight of it before he fucks her. I would like to feel it with my mouth....

As long as the wife approves, right?

tomas said:
As long as the wife approves, right?

As long as the wife instructs....

If a guy has a big meal, 20% of the blood in his body heads for the digestion system, and therefore his erection can't be "pulsing hot" no matter how horny he might pretend to be. If you drink too much alcohol, the erections drops off even more.

If you sneak a look at another guy's penis in the locker rooms, the size will depend on what he is thinking about, whether he has done an energetic workout, how long since he last had an ejaculation, the amount of food in his stomach, how tired he is, and of course, the angle you look from. (you mostly get a false reading).

Your penis will appear smaller than the guy you sneak a look at because the angle of viewing makes yours seem much smaller than it really is.

But if your cock is 8 or more healthy inches, you should parade it around to let other guys feel like volunteering their Mrs to meeting the needs of visiting Bulls.

If your wife loves fantasies about sex with other men, then you could offer her that gift on each of her birthdays. It can be her decision whether one bull or a trio of bulls will do the trick.

My wife need a very hard dick. Not as interested in BIG dicks...

I have had cucks want to see it ahead of time and privately . . . no big deal to me. Some have even tasted it before the gf/wife.

eamviewer

914 942 801

I always seem to catch people looking at my crotch.

Users who are viewing this thread