• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Get Excited Looking at a Man's Pubic Hair?

• Thread starterhillboy
  • Start date

hillboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2009
This question may sound strange but when I pull my pants down low on my waist, women seem to go crazy. Just an inch or 2 of pubic hair showing above the pants line makes some white woman horny. Does "sagging" pants in the back to show the butt make ladies excited? How about sagging the pants in the front so that a little bit of the pubs show? Does that turn women on?

It Depends...

With a body like yours....definitely get turned on as hard abs move into pubes

To me it all depends on the man..If he is one to stay in reasonable shape it is exciting for me to see...I love seeing some guys mowing the yard shirtless....one problem is that it is hard to see Black body hair.

Would a woman ever show her pubs? That would be a skimpy bikini. It would immediately mean a boner for me. But I even like underarm odor :male:
Do guys get turned on by female bush? It the anticipation of what's to cum that appeals to me. Anything physically near the erogenous zones is HOT to me.

I'm not a big fan of female bush. I don't mind a little hair but for the most part i like a nice smooth pussy.

Reactions: ckc
Interesting handful of posts you have there, hillboy. I'm shaved. Women seem to like that even more than pubic hair peeking out of anywhere. They are shocked a little to see a guy without pubic hair.

gears said:
Interesting handful of posts you have there, hillboy. I'm shaved. Women seem to like that even more than pubic hair peeking out of anywhere. They are shocked a little to see a guy without pubic hair.

I have some chest hairs that I shave off every once in a while but most women don't even notice that I have chest hairs [real short hairs]. I once saw a female co-worker bend over to piece up something & she had lots of butt hairs. I was real surprised & frankly not turned-on. Some women dancers in strip clubs only shave part of their pubs & show off the bush. That's a major attraction for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
hillboy said:
I have some chest hairs that I shave off every once in a while but most women don't even notice that I have chest hairs [real short hairs]. I once saw a female co-worker bend over to piece up something & she had lots of butt hairs. I was real surprised & frankly not turned-on. Some women dancers in strip clubs only shave part of their pubs & show off the bush. That's a major attraction for me.

I can't remember the last stripper I saw with pubic hair. Hell, I can't remember the last woman I was with who had pubic hair...oh, wait...I can, too. It was my ex-wife. She was fucking ridiculous in the pubic hair department. She looked like she had Don King in a scissors lock. Bitch wouldn't even trim it. Shit was running all down the inside of her legs, too. Fucking GROSS! Anytime I ever tried to hint to her that she might want to think about trimming it off, she would get all offended and angry. Funny thing was that when I left her she was begging me to fuck her one last time. Well, I broke down and did it and guess what? Bitch had shaved it smooth! Didn't smell like a wet diaper anymore or anything. I never figured that out.

gears said:
I can't remember the last stripper I saw with pubic hair. Hell, I can't remember the last woman I was with who had pubic hair...oh, wait...I can, too. It was my ex-wife. She was fucking ridiculous in the pubic hair department. She looked like she had Don King in a scissors lock. Bitch wouldn't even trim it. Shit was running all down the inside of her legs, too. Fucking GROSS! Anytime I ever tried to hint to her that she might want to think about trimming it off, she would get all offended and angry. Funny thing was that when I left her she was begging me to fuck her one last time. Well, I broke down and did it and guess what? Bitch had shaved it smooth! Didn't smell like a wet diaper anymore or anything. I never figured that out.

Sounds like a power trip [passive\ aggressive]. When I write of pubs, I am referring to "cut" bush. A short length is what I crave [like whiskers :lick:

I have a light trail of hairs from my belly-button to my pubs. Women like to lick it right down to the forest & smell my hormones!