• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you respect races or see them as sex tools?

• Thread starterBlackyoung
  • Start date
B

Blackyoung

This goes out to all that apply.

Black men, When you see a white girl, would you want to date her? Or
is she just a quick fuck?

Same thing applies to the ladies of this group, if you see a black
man, do you ever picture him being your man or think "Gosh, I bet he's
got a big cock."

I'm just curious. In some instances(see darkcavern. They have piles of
examples and so did NW, Just look at the name LOL) don't respect their
partners as humans, but rather as sex tools.As if they were a manual
dildo.

Granted they're people married in this lifestyle and can't afford to
think people other than sex tools, black or white! I'm just saying.

I see ads like "Looking for a hung N!993r to fuck my wife." Or
"Looking for a white pig."

I know this is dc, the majority are trapped in fantasy or just plain racists, but I'm looking for intellectual answers here. I can't greet anyone as a white pig and think they would still have interest. If she's into the dirty name calling, then that's a later thing, but initial meetings such and such.

Another question, so if you are able to? Would you date inter-racially? Not fuck, but date.

i am in an interracial marriage as many of the asian women here are. so yes i guess it could be said i dated for marriage not just a quick fling.

Good Thread

Those are good questions regarding the thoughts of people who come to this site. Including myself. Sometimes I wonder about the thought process of people who start sites like N worship. I know some people have fantasies for themselves and their wives.

To answer your question, I would like any woman who is interested in seeing me, to respect me as a black man, don't think I'm some sort of an uneducated thug. If I was walking down a street I would look at a white lady like any other lady. I would notice her legs(I'm a leg man), her ass, and then try to strike up a conversation with her. I like being in interracial relationships, so to answer your other question, I would like to see if the lady is marriage material.

Will & Eve said:
Well, I do thing that for people in a happy marriage, there isn't room to see someone as a potential emotional interest, in many cases, though I am aware that even then, in some marriages they do accept the "risk" of a wife who has a romantic interest in both hubby and lover...

But those are exceptions I think.

Speaking for us, the lifestyle is about sex. both the physical gratification and the "feel" of doing the forbidden thing (not just interracial sex, but swinging, and also sex that is not surrounded by the trappings of dating but simply casual fucking at it's most animalistic).

In that context, everyone in the room is, essentially, a sex object - by design. That doesn't mean that we don't respect each other or treat each other as human beings, simply that no one is entertaining any illusions that there is a "relationship" apart from the sex.

In such cases, I don't think either party has the right to be offended that they are "objectified" by the other.

I suppose an outside observer could judge that as "immoral"....but even so the whole lifestyle of "swinging" in whatever context is subject to such a label.
Well, yes I understand that. But, when approaching a women you have interested in, you wouldn't say Hey, bitch let me get a nut off" etc.

I see many things like this ads. Also, some couples respond rudely when displaying their disinterest or no reply at all. A simple "Thank you for interest, but I'm looking for something different" rather trying to down a person for not meeting your qualifications. I know you don't do this, but many people do. To put it in simple terms, there's alot of rude people in this lifestyle mate. .

Blkmeat, I agree. (I'm also a leg man myself, so I agree on that too:))