• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you want your wife ******* on kik

• Thread starterjbull
  • Start date
I think most everyone wants their wife *******.

Reactions: elhotman
My slut ?

jemingway said:
I think most everyone wants their wife *******.
Youd be surprised at how few that say they do really want it. Often coming up with fully clothed pics or just a headless part if a body

• Sad
Reactions: HotwifeScot and jemingway
TeddyG said:
Youd be surprised at how few that say they do really want it. Often coming up with fully clothed pics or just a headless part if a body
I am surprised to hear that.

Well its true. I have had someone in last 24 hrs saying they want wife ******* and just had a picture of her arse. Although it was a very nice arse. It depends on peoples perception of what constitutes ********

Reactions: Deviant dad
TeddyG said:
Well its true. I have had someone in last 24 hrs saying they want wife ******* and just had a picture of her arse. Although it was a very nice arse. It depends on peoples perception of what constitutes ********
I guess people don't know what they really want. :(

I send you yesterday any pic my slut

jemingway said:
I guess people don't know what they really want. :(
It's a fantasy thing isnt it Imagine how many men fantasise about their wife with another man or a threesome versus how many actually go through with it given the chance

Reactions: jemingway
TeddyG said:
It's a fantasy thing isnt it Imagine how many men fantasise about their wife with another man or a threesome versus how many actually go through with it given the chance
Well, we have actually gone through with it, so i guess that is the difference.

Any bull for ******** my blonde slut ?

Yes pleased

jhy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Leatherslutwife, Javaman and HotwifeScot
Me n her on kik

jbull said:
PM me if you want your wife ******* and posted on my kik and the groups I follow
****** my wife anywhere you want. Pm for her personal information. *********

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread