• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you want your wife ******* on kik

• Thread starterjbull
  • Start date
jbull said:
PM me if you want your wife ******* and posted on my kik and the groups I follow
Hello do u think u could help me I find out that my wife been playing on kik an sending naked pic an videos an has made a fake Facebook account I don't know about video calls with different guys use her toys fucking herself an whatever more I have not been told so I need someone to It's screenshots of her pictures and conversations that she's having with them and screen record her videos. Wherever she's doing on facebook for these other men
jbull said:
PM me if you want your wife ******* and posted on my kik and the groups I follow

jbull said:

Reactions: elhotman
Hello do u think u could help me I find out that my wife been playing on kik an sending naked pic an videos an has made a fake Facebook account I don't know about video calls with different guys use her toys fucking herself an whatever more I have not been told so I need someone to It's screenshots of her pictures and conversations that she's having with them and screen record her videos. Wherever she's doing on facebook for these other men

Reactions: Hornyhubb
Marriedcuck said:
****** my wife anywhere you want. Pm for her personal information. *********
Love to chat with you about ******** her

Up

Reactions: KarlandLisa
hello ☆+。Looking for a submissive cuckold who uses anydesk pm ..me 💖

jbull said:
Yes, I want my wife ******* to everyone, you know, and all your groups.

please yes. Her name is Cat, for Catriona married and cheating

3 (1).jpg 2 .jpg sdewde.jpg image (13).jpg

Reactions: Hornyhubb

Users who are viewing this thread