• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dodged The Bullet

• Thread starterLaura Loves It
  • Start date

Laura Loves It

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2007
I just dodged the bullet.

Thought I was pregnant again. Dreading the result if I were; last August, my husband and I had the worst blow up of our 23 years of marriage over my getting knocked up by a black BF (my husband had a vascetomy over 13 years ago). Still regret having to end the pregnancy; at least, this time I didn't have to face that choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband would jump for joy if i turned up black preg.

Some men just dont know how lucky they r.

preg

sorry to hear you had to end it. he just dosn't realize the joy it would have brought you

I Agree, The Joy Was There To Enjoy With A Black Child

Why would you be so irresponsible in the first place or put your husband through that if you never intended to have the child? You FREAKS with your breeding fantasies never consider the realities. Dispicable!

If your gonna fuck around and your husband don't want you to have a child nor fuck around use your head besides for blowjobs use protection.

Users who are viewing this thread