• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does a your non-stereotypical "cuck" exist?

• Thread starterExceed
  • Start date

Exceed

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2010
Been thinking about this for a while now. Why is that every "cuck" you see here is into getting humiliated in some way. Why isn't here any "normal" white guys like me who'd be perfectly ok with if my gf wanted to be with a black man. But we're not interested in being humiliated and aren't some weak ass man who gets intimidated every time he sees a black man. And still not trying prove anything when we're not being intimidated.

Why do you never see this type of white men on DC? Is it that mostly white men here are pervs who proberly won't ever see a white woman being blacked IRL so they live out their desires here, and constantly add more to mix, which eventually ends up in a fantasy where they get humiliated. And do they really believe what they're saying or is it just an act they put on to get more aroused? While men like me tend to have a more "normal" approach to it and therefor will be more likely to experience it IRL?

What do you guys think? If I've formulated my thoughts beyond comprehension, please let me know and I'll try to explain myself.

Take care and thanks for a great forum!

Because what you are describing is called a "Hot Wife" relationship, NOT cuckolding.

Cuckolding (in the original meaning of the term) is where the wife cheats on her husband who either doesn't know about it or, if he does, he doesn't like it but puts up with it. It has since been mutated into including husbands that enjoy being humiliated by it, even to the point of participating in it.

Guys that enjoy sharing a wife that enjoys sex with other men as well as their husbands, are said to have a "hot wife". Their are many sites dedicated to it and occasionally you will find couples on this site that enjoy their hot wife encounters with an interracial flavor.

You're just looking for the wrong kink terminology.

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

Oh, ok! Thanks for the heads up!

Willsrvu just explained a lot that we didnt know either lol... It is actually pretty hard to keep up with "kink terminology" we didnt know the difference between "hot wife" or "cuckold" relationships and still dunno which we really belong to, but now at least we know what to call it when we find out!

I dont think its as "Black and White" as that.......Ohh my.. Did I say that? When we swing or hub participates and watches me with a lover, Id be considered a 'hotwife' I guess, yet when I date alone he knows what is going on and says he loves the feelings of anxiety, anticipation, and helplessness. Id guess a cuck feels the same, but without liking the sensation. In no way would I ever think of him as a cuck or wimp....but a partner in our adventures. I hope Im not confusing the issue..in our case we both like what happens in our lifestyle and we have mutual respect for each others needs. ;)

I suspect there are more non-wimps than wimps who are into sharing their wife. It may seem otherwise on this site because we don't obsess about it, we just enjoy it.

My wife and I would never tolerate humiliating the husband nor degrading the wife. We only accept polite, respectful, easy-going studs who want a friendly and fun short-term relationship. Luckily, there are plenty of well-hung black guys out there who fit the bill, who cares about the rest. And my wife would never agree to have sex with another man without me.

I got an 8" cock and was a stud myself and fucked my share of wives when I was younger. In my 50s I still give my young wife 2 or 3 orgasms every time we make love. I wanted to give her pleasure and excitement like I enjoyed when I was her age, and also I am very much into watching petite Asian women have sex with big black men, so I introduced her to this. She agreed at first just to please me, but now she is totally addicted to sex with big black men and usually has 5 or 6 orgasms. She thanks me profusely every time I find a stud for her.

I should add our love for each other knows no bounds.

Exceed there are guys out there like you describe. I'm an otherwise "normal" hubby who just loves seeing and helping my wife get more pleasure than one man alone can give. We're not into the humiliation just the sharing of her insatiable pussy. It has become nearly impossible to find a Bull that is happy with sex without being worshipped. I may even bottom for the right Bull but even so I'm not into being the sissy/wimp type and I'm definitely not a Feminine husband

great thread that everybody should read on a lot of other forums, thanks for posting

Susan said:
I dont think its as "Black and White" as that.......Ohh my.. Did I say that? When we swing or hub participates and watches me with a lover, Id be considered a 'hotwife' I guess, yet when I date alone he knows what is going on and says he loves the feelings of anxiety, anticipation, and helplessness. Id guess a cuck feels the same, but without liking the sensation. In no way would I ever think of him as a cuck or wimp....but a partner in our adventures. I hope Im not confusing the issue..in our case we both like what happens in our lifestyle and we have mutual respect for each others needs. ;)

Hi Susan,

When you go out on a date without your husband, if it is with his approval you are still a "hot wife".

The term cuckold originally meant a husband who's wife cheated on him. Most of the time the husband didn't know it was happening, but if they did they didn't acknowledge it because if they did, they were ridiculed for staying with their wife. They were said to wear the "horns" of the cuckold.

So even though your husband may share some of the feelings a cuckold experiences when you go out without him, he really isn't a cuckold if it is being done with his permission, unless he has no choice in the matter.

Does your husband always know when you have sex with others? Would you do as he wished if he asked you to stop having sex with others? If so, does he know this? Does he enjoy you having sex with others?

If you answer yes to all four of those questions you are a hot wife and he is not a cuckold.

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

You are correct in your terminology of a cuckold. However it's still not as simple as that. There are variations of every lifestyle. Ask a hotwife husband if he enjoys eating a creampie or sucking cock & he's likely to tell you he's not a cuckold, yet I myself do not find these acts humiliating. They may be bisexual but not always a humiliating act, of course depending on how it's done. There may be fringes we take that may lean one way or the other as to being called a cuck or hotwifer. Cuckolding it seems has taken a more B&D or S&M approach with humiliation being a major part as well. Hotwife is a more simple wife enjoys sex with others as husband watches & enjoys. One can always add bits of interests such as being with black men or bisexuality to the mix.