• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does Anyone Else Know...

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
Aside from maybe your wife, I'd like to know is/are there others in your family, or maybe friends who know of how naughty you are in cuckold lifestyle?

If they do, how do they feel about it?

It is hard to believe that a wife would be able to keep her cuckolding a secret from her best friends, or even her mother and sisters. Just too BIG A STORY, too hot to handle - most would spill out their naughty, exciting secrets of taming hubby.

My wife's best friend knows and was actually there when it happened once.

Of course they know. Some like it Some do not.

A couple of our friends know that my wife fucks other men. They're quietly envious. There are other friends we'd never dare tell. Same goes for family.

Sue tried to tell her sister one time. She started to mention some stuff about us getting turned on by stories in Penthouse and such. She wasn't expecting her sisters expression of disgust so Sue quickly dropped the subject and it hasn't come up again. Her mom, my mother-in-law is just too old and too religious to even discuss sex much less something she would consider deviant. So no one in our families know. I am sure that one or two others (obviously in addition to her lovers) what is going on - she has a friend at work who I believe knows that Sue sleeps around a bit - but none know that I am in support of it.

SoonToBe said:
No one in either of our families knows. I am sure one or two others (obviously in addition to my wife's lovers) know what's going on — my wife has a friend at work who probably knows she sleeps around — but none know I support [her extramarital fucking].

That's cool... I suppose this enables you to feel you are viewed by those in the know as a "true" cuckold as opposed to a "lifestyle" cuckold. Does your wife's implied secret humiliation of you turn you on further, or do you find it doesn't concern you one way or the other how others view you vis-a-vis your wife's apparently-secret fucking of other men...?

I suppose you could be right Custer. But to be honest, it isn't all that uncommon for this sort of stuff to go on - Sue has long shared rumors of so-and-so hooking up with so-and-so. I don't think her friends have any thought about me one way or another, nor does it really concern me.

SoonToBe said:
Sue tried to tell her sister one time. She started to mention some stuff about us getting turned on by stories in Penthouse and such. She wasn't expecting her sisters expression of disgust so Sue quickly dropped the subject and it hasn't come up again. Her mom, my mother-in-law is just too old and too religious to even discuss sex much less something she would consider deviant. So no one in our families know. I am sure that one or two others (obviously in addition to her lovers) what is going on - she has a friend at work who I believe knows that Sue sleeps around a bit - but none know that I am in support of it.

Are you worried about how they might feel I they find out that you support her?

No one knows EXCEPT me, my wife and her boyfriend. It has been that way for many years. Loose lips sink ships.

Tomas - yes - I guess I'd be concerned. Perhaps less so for me directly but more-so for Sue in how it may reflect on her. It might be different if I knew her friend, then you have a different dynamic where they knew you first and then found out about this.

My hot wife came from a different state than we lived in. Hers was northern Minnesota and ours was Texas, and as a result her family often wanted to visit us in the winters. She had two sisters who wanted to escape the snow every couple of years or so, and we would welcome them and their families to our home for a week or at most two. It was a pain in the sense that my wife was fucking around like crazy at the time, and we had to really clean up our act when her sisters were here. All was well until my wife went to visit her sisters up north one summer and fucked a couple of guys she'd known growing up. One of them apparently told her older sister about it after my wife had come home, and the older sister reacted at first with disbelief. Later, however, it apparently excited her a bit, and she called my wife one night to discreetly inquire if she had, indeed, fucked X while at home the previous summer. Wife was shocked that he had told her and tried to deny it, but Sis had the goods on her and told her that there was no doubt that she had fucked the guy because he had a tape of the whole episode that he had secretly made and had shown it to Sis's husband. The tape was making the rounds of their friends and making quite a stir. Sis said she only wanted to know if I knew that she fucked around, because, if not, the tape could be a source of blackmail. Wife said I didn't know, and that worried Sis even more. Sis has a husband and four kids and lives in a very small farming and logging town, which is why the news got around about Wifey, and I guess the idea of her sister not only fucking around but being taped doing it really intrigued her but because such wanton sexuality was not a possibility in her life. She persisted in questioning Wifey about what was going to happen if I found out until Wifey admitted that I "was not the jealous type." That wasn't nearly the confession she could have made, since I am a full out cuckold who wanted her to fuck as many men as she possibly could, but it was enough to shock the shit out of Sis. "You mean he doesn't care if you have sex with other men?" Wifey said it was more like a Don't Ask, Don't Tell sort of thing, which was total bullshit, but as much as she cared to admit. In any case, she said, the tape was not a problem (it turns out she knew the tape was being made because the guy told her he wanted to make one in order to show his fourteen year old son what pussy looked like, and it was only a close up of her wet pussy and an in and out of his dick fucking her pussy. I know that's weird, but she was ***** and it sounded reasonable at the time, she said. She didn't think she was even identifiable in it, except, of course, that her sister could recognize her voice, and she did talk some in it!). Nevertheless, that tape and his story was all it took. Next time she went home in the summer, my wife was the hottest ticket in town and Sis hooked her up with all of her husband's friends, and they went out as double dates nearly every night while she was there. Wifey was staying with Sis, but once she realized that both Sis and her hubby knew that she was a slut and approved of it, she quit pretending and started fucking around in earnest and spending the night out with various guys, and, of course, I loved it sitting back home and getting phone calls telling me she was fucking all of her old high school boyfriends, many of her brother in law's friends and lumberjack associates and a couple of hot guys Sis secretly lusted after but didn't dare fuck. It was fun for everyone for a couple of years, but it really affected my reputation in the family negatively, and I noticed it distinctly the next time we visited her home together. Everyone looked at me like a turd in the community swimming pool, and my presence simply meant that all the horny guys in their little town couldn't go swimming in my wife's pool like they'd been doing the previous few summers, summers during which my wife's visits got longer and longer, by the way, stretching from two to three and finally to five weeks. That would have been okay had her sister not started sending guys down to fuck her during the winter. We had two guys from her hometown show up in our town in one three week period and call her for dates. One guy even asked if he could stay with us, and Wifey was as shocked as I was. When she asked him where in the fuck he got the idea that he could simply show up and and call and he'd be welcome in our home, he said Sis had told him that I didn't care who she fucked, so she was sure I'd let him stay with us. I knew then that Sis was determined to rub my nose in my own perversity. We ended up calling Sis and when she didn't respond to my wife, saying, "Hey, you said yourself he didn't care if you fuck other guys, and you've sure fucked enough of them around here that I didn't think you'd mind fucking a few more if I sent them down!" I got on the phone and told her to knock it the fuck off and go get laid herself if she found all this so exciting. That ended it from this end, and I never went home with her anymore in the summers, but I suspected that she still fucked quite a few guys when she went home, as she did each summer, usually for three or four weeks at a time. Her sister simply learned to tone it down a bit in order to maintain peace with me, but it was clear than none of them liked or respected me in the least anymore and that was a bit of a shame, though not one I particularly regretted since Sis got Wifey a lot of good lumberjack cock over the years.

willypeter said:
My hot wife came from a different state than we lived in. Hers was northern Minnesota and ours was Texas, and as a result her family often wanted to visit us in the winters. She had two sisters who wanted to escape the snow every couple of years or so, and we would welcome them and their families to our home for a week or at most two. It was a pain in the sense that my wife was fucking around like crazy at the time, and we had to really clean up our act when her sisters were here. All was well until my wife went to visit her sisters up north one summer and fucked a couple of guys she'd known growing up. One of them apparently told her older sister about it after my wife had come home, and the older sister reacted at first with disbelief. Later, however, it apparently excited her a bit, and she called my wife one night to discreetly inquire if she had, indeed, fucked X while at home the previous summer. Wife was shocked that he had told her and tried to deny it, but Sis had the goods on her and told her that there was no doubt that she had fucked the guy because he had a tape of the whole episode that he had secretly made and had shown it to Sis's husband. The tape was making the rounds of their friends and making quite a stir. Sis said she only wanted to know if I knew that she fucked around, because, if not, the tape could be a source of blackmail. Wife said I didn't know, and that worried Sis even more. Sis has a husband and four kids and lives in a very small farming and logging town, which is why the news got around about Wifey, and I guess the idea of her sister not only fucking around but being taped doing it really intrigued her but because such wanton sexuality was not a possibility in her life. She persisted in questioning Wifey about what was going to happen if I found out until Wifey admitted that I "was not the jealous type." That wasn't nearly the confession she could have made, since I am a full out cuckold who wanted her to fuck as many men as she possibly could, but it was enough to shock the shit out of Sis. "You mean he doesn't care if you have sex with other men?" Wifey said it was more like a Don't Ask, Don't Tell sort of thing, which was total bullshit, but as much as she cared to admit. In any case, she said, the tape was not a problem (it turns out she knew the tape was being made because the guy told her he wanted to make one in order to show his fourteen year old son what pussy looked like, and it was only a close up of her wet pussy and an in and out of his dick fucking her pussy. I know that's weird, but she was ***** and it sounded reasonable at the time, she said. She didn't think she was even identifiable in it, except, of course, that her sister could recognize her voice, and she did talk some in it!). Nevertheless, that tape and his story was all it took. Next time she went home in the summer, my wife was the hottest ticket in town and Sis hooked her up with all of her husband's friends, and they went out as double dates nearly every night while she was there. Wifey was staying with Sis, but once she realized that both Sis and her hubby knew that she was a slut and approved of it, she quit pretending and started fucking around in earnest and spending the night out with various guys, and, of course, I loved it sitting back home and getting phone calls telling me she was fucking all of her old high school boyfriends, many of her brother in law's friends and lumberjack associates and a couple of hot guys Sis secretly lusted after but didn't dare fuck. It was fun for everyone for a couple of years, but it really affected my reputation in the family negatively, and I noticed it distinctly the next time we visited her home together. Everyone looked at me like a turd in the community swimming pool, and my presence simply meant that all the horny guys in their little town couldn't go swimming in my wife's pool like they'd been doing the previous few summers, summers during which my wife's visits got longer and longer, by the way, stretching from two to three and finally to five weeks. That would have been okay had her sister not started sending guys down to fuck her during the winter. We had two guys from her hometown show up in our town in one three week period and call her for dates. One guy even asked if he could stay with us, and Wifey was as shocked as I was. When she asked him where in the fuck he got the idea that he could simply show up and and call and he'd be welcome in our home, he said Sis had told him that I didn't care who she fucked, so she was sure I'd let him stay with us. I knew then that Sis was determined to rub my nose in my own perversity. We ended up calling Sis and when she didn't respond to my wife, saying, "Hey, you said yourself he didn't care if you fuck other guys, and you've sure fucked enough of them around here that I didn't think you'd mind fucking a few more if I sent them down!" I got on the phone and told her to knock it the fuck off and go get laid herself if she found all this so exciting. That ended it from this end, and I never went home with her anymore in the summers, but I suspected that she still fucked quite a few guys when she went home, as she did each summer, usually for three or four weeks at a time. Her sister simply learned to tone it down a bit in order to maintain peace with me, but it was clear than none of them liked or respected me in the least anymore and that was a bit of a shame, though not one I particularly regretted since Sis got Wifey a lot of good lumberjack cock over the years.

DAMN!! You got a picture of your wife here?

Wifes best friend from HS knows they talk about everything. And the three of us have played. Her GF is single and says she is living the lifestyle through us she txts me with her exploits of guys in Vegas knowing that I'm caged.
As for family hell no. None would understand the kink.
We have played with my best friend and his wife but as cpls no cuckolding.
And my wife is currently sleeping with her coworker when they travel for business
It started in our bed while I was gone for a night. He knows I know about it and he actually wouldn't touch her til we sat and had drinks one night.
I told him I knew he would never hurt or do anything to harm my wife and as far as I was concerned when she is with him he has the responcblity to take care of her.
Appairianty he has taken that to heart so well my wife sees no need to unlock me.
Hank

SoonToBe said:
Tomas - yes - I guess I'd be concerned. Perhaps less so for me directly but more-so for Sue in how it may reflect on her. It might be different if I knew her friend, then you have a different dynamic where they knew you first and then found out about this.

Say maybe you have a friend whom you feel you could entrust with such type of news, how would you desire going about it?

No idea what you're getting at. I don't understand your question. I don't have a desire to share this with others - I get that from doing what I do here, posting what goes on and feeling things out myself.

Most of the people in my family know; none support or agree.

A few friends know; they're actually pretty cool about it. It may not be something they'd (admittedly) take part in, but they don't think we're insane for doing it.

The rest of 'em couldn't handle it at all, I'm afraid.

I feel this is the norm not the exception

Jinxypie said:
Most of the people in my family know; none support or agree.

A few friends know; they're actually pretty cool about it. It may not be something they'd (admittedly) take part in, but they don't think we're insane for doing it.

The rest of 'em couldn't handle it at all, I'm afraid.
HTML:

They are going to find out, Develop a thick skin. Male and Female. It is not alway pretty but it is what it is.

Attachments

• Acknowledge.jpg
    Acknowledge.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 145
  • BestUCanHope4.jpg
    BestUCanHope4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread