Does Anyone have more pics of this woman/series

• Thread starterthebiginch
  • Start date

thebiginch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 10, 2009
Take a look at the necklace and time stamp. Same woman. Would love more family shots and then the white cock ***** taking the BBC. VERY HOT

So if you have more pics of this woman please post.

Attachments

• clothed check Necklate.jpg
    clothed check Necklate.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 2,489
  • Check the Neclace BJ.jpg
    Check the Neclace BJ.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,080
Additional Photo and Comparison

Found the third photo of the time stamp. Check it out.

Attachments

• sex.jpg
    sex.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,923
  • Yesss.jpg
    Yesss.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,892
That is Hot

I love the whole school mom and then BBC ***** scenario. Good new thread maybe...Here she is going to church...and...fucking or nude.

Yes indeed, would also love more family shots and then the white cock ***** taking the BBC or white strange cock.

Just like my stepmom! "Conservative" professional who "sneaks" away with 25 yr old hung black guy. Where did you find this?

Last edited by a moderator:
bump..... She is a HOTTIE! Where'd you find the ones you posted?

we need more pic s of her

Awesome

That is the only kind I deal with. I like my white women do be one that you would never suspect in a million years of taking my bbc raw.

Like stepmom

kelvinsmith10 said:
That is the only kind I deal with. I like my white women do be one that you would never suspect in a million years of taking my bbc raw.

Just like my stepmom!

Son knows

Think her son (picture) knows of her lusting for BBC orgasims ? I do.

Got to be more pictures. How old is she? Man I could cum just from those picts. So hot!

tits

chrisk said:
Got to be more pictures. How old is she? Man I could cum just from those picts. So hot!

lets see some tits!

I would love to see more of this hottie if it exists.

Ring

It is ashame that you cant see her ring in the family photo

No coincidence

The older guy in the family picture is probably the same person that posted these pictures. He's trying to "out" his wife. Anybody with the same model camera will have the same date stamp. I'm also sure that there are many more necklaces like that in the world BUT when you put them both together...it is probably the same woman.

If I had a woman that was willing to play like that I wouldn't take a chance on outing her and losing her. Let's face it, if she gets pissed at him she's not going to go looking for a white replacement if she's used to getting hammered by a black cock.

I wonder....

I wonder if the pics are of the same woman... I hope so. In any event,she is a lovely lady and the pic of her with her legs in the air is a classic.

I think the Deborah pic is the fake. Contrasts are different for a given focal length and look under the chin. It appears that there is some artifact remaining. In the other pic the womens breast matches perfectly with the studs thigh left which just happens to be missing from the Deborah pic. This is just my humble opinion. I believe the women with the necklace is the original and I hope someone finds more of her.

please post more she is hot website or ir site you got them from

Hot

She is hot!!!!