• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does anyone watch the OC?

• Thread starterWhiteCouple21
  • Start date

WhiteCouple21

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
The girlies on that show would look so incredible with big black studs. They are such pretty little perfect rich bitches. Julie Cooper..mmmmm, Marissa...mmmm, Summer....mmmmm, and what about the newest and youngest hottie to join the group--Kaitlyn Cooper? Does anyone else fantasize about seeing little Kaitlyn suck a 12 incher?

don't watch it, but i like the idea of little rich preppy girls doing it over sluts

I watch it and I do have to say that all the white girls on that show need a good fucking. I would love to see marissa black fucked.

WhiteCouple21 said:
The girlies on that show would look so incredible with big black studs. They are such pretty little perfect rich bitches. Julie Cooper..mmmmm, Marissa...mmmm, Summer....mmmmm, and what about the newest and youngest hottie to join the group--Kaitlyn Cooper? Does anyone else fantasize about seeing little Kaitlyn suck a 12 incher?

Considering Kaitlyn is supposed to be about 16 yo at most, perhaps it's not appropriate to be speculating about underage stuff. And since the character was initially conceived as a 10 year old.....very bad thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread