• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

does it seem like i'm getting somewhere?

• Thread startermcghee
  • Start date

mcghee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 19, 2008
ok. i thought about it endlessly for months and came to the stage where i felt comfortable with my wife fucking someone else. i've always been pretty possessive over her in the past, but now realize that i was just scared to admit what i really wanted. i believe that since i have complete trust in her i could allow her to have sex outside of marriage without the fear i used to carry. obviously i want to be part of it though.
although i thought she may have cheated in the past, she claims not to be interested in anyone but me. i really didn't know how to let her know i'd be ok with it and that i'd be a willing part of it.
i was fairly sure she would take a massive amount of convincing and didn't know where to start.
however, while we were on holiday in egypt the egyptians kept hitting on my wife and after the third day i told her that it turned me on, and that if she was ever interested in sex with anyone else i'd be ok with it so long as she was open and honest about it, and involved me. i let her know i'd be willing to discuss it any time she wanted.
a couple of nights later we were playing with each other in bed and i told her that one of the guys on the boat trip from the day before had obviously wanted to fuck her. we talked dirty about it for a while and she was really into it until i asked her how good she thought he would have fucked her, then she cooled off, i think she was scared of how i may have reacted. in reality i'd have let her do it in a minute.
i've keep dropping her subtle comments and encouraging her to go out looking as hot as possible, which she seems to enjoy doing, but as yet she has never brought the subject up, except to jokingly say she wanted 15 black sailors. i offered to set it up for her but she shot me down and clammed up.
then a few days after, she texted me a picture of herself out shopping in the lowest cut top you ever saw. she has pretty large boobs and they looked fantastic in this top. a few weeks ago she'd never have considered wearing anything like it.
she also had her make up done and was wearing glossy lipstick, again something she wouldn't normally do.
i texted her back telling her how hard it was making me thinking of all the guys who'd be eyeing her up. she said she loves teasing my cock.
so, last night we went to bed and she started playing with my cock and telling me how she got turned on by a load of guys staring at her and wanting her. she said she thought they wanted to take her into the toilets and fuck her, and that she wanted to be a dirty slut for me.
i told her that last time i'd fucked her i'd wanted a big muscly guy with a huge cock to take over from me when i came, and fuck her like she'd never had it before. she went wild and came almost instantly, then got on top and rode me like a woman possessed.
despite this she says that she doesn't want any other man, but she definitely enjoys the fantasy so i guess she could still be persuaded.
then yesterday she took me into a clothes shop to ask what i thought of a dress she wanted. it's shorter than anything i've seen her in before, and will also show more cleavage than any other dress she has. i told it was lovely and asked when she would wear it, and she just said for nights out.
so, does it sound like she's starting to get into the idea?

Maybe you're being too subtle. She won't know what you want until you tell her.

well, she's been out on girlz nights 3 times the last couple of weeks, and is dressing more slutty every time. me encouraging her obviously.

she even wore a miniskirt and boots to out to breakfast last weekend.

before she went out last saturday i told her what i wanted her to wear and that i wanted her to get in among the guys and flirt and tease a bit to see where it might lead. she seemed into it but said she could never do that to me.

so, last night we're getting down to business in the bedroom and she asked me when she'd looked her sexiest. i started telling her about how hot she'd looked last saturday night, and she asked if it made me hard to think about every guy in the club wanting her. i said very much.

she then asked how it made me feel to think she could have been getting fucked by a stranger at any time that night. i told her that's what i was hoping for, and that it turned me on hugely.

so does it sound like she's into the idea or is she just playing with me?