• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does my bride look loose to you?

• Thread starterWhiteCouple21
  • Start date

WhiteCouple21

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
Hey all...i have attached a pic of her playing with her favorite toy, and i think her pussy looks kinda loose. We're only 24 yr old, and she's never been pregnant or anything, so i think it looks big. She said she's had some experiences before me, but won't elaborate. I also attached a pic of her holding my dick (i love her ring!) so you can see it's not me who did that to her. Do y'all agree?

Attachments

• 1245638947.jpg
    1245638947.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,132
  • 1323576868.jpg
    1323576868.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 723
  • 136683876578.jpg
    136683876578.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 733
You can do one of a couple of things:

1) Be suspicious and allow that to affect your relationship with your wife; or,
2) Relax and ENJOY the ride. If she's had 'experiences,' so what? Maybe she can show YOU a thing or two about the pleasures of erotica. What does it REALLY matter, after all?

If things such as the 'looseness' of her vagina affect you, you're a very insecure 'character.' I'd suggest that once she's aware that you think she's not 'virginal quality' enough for you, there's a danger that she'll find others who can REALLY LOOSEN HER UP...

Gorgeous ring.

Looseness:

Dude i think it's just you.Her vg looks good and tight.But if it's a problem suggest some pc exercises to her.Peace

i agree with synthepro, she looks pretty tight to me too. and im only packing a mere 5 inches. lol.

she has a gorgeous looking pussy, just enjoy her.

another thing is ur dick doesnt actually look that small at all. i dont know why ur worrying honestly.

Hey my friend, that pussy looks very tight, if she has had experience with one or two others it wasnt alot. That pussy looks mighty fine!

Mmmmmm, thanks guys. I actually got her to admit that she's had some biggies in her past, including at least one black guy. At first I was jealous, but I actually find it kind of sexy. (and her pussy tastes just as sweet as it looks!)

Let me get my black cock into her pussy i will spunk her tight twat and she will be pregnant her pussy will be real open in nine months time

I got to eat that sweet pussy again last night. She is so fucking sexy!

Last edited by a moderator:
When we were fucking last night, she used the "are you in yet?" line. That happens quite a bit, especially when she's really wet. I don't think she realizes that's a huge insult...lol.

Wait till she ask if you're done yet.........or lets you know the ceiling needs painting.... lol

only for a tiny white dick

shes just right for black cock
WhiteCouple21 said:
Hey all...i have attached a pic of her playing with her favorite toy, and i think her pussy looks kinda loose. We're only 24 yr old, and she's never been pregnant or anything, so i think it looks big. She said she's had some experiences before me, but won't elaborate. I also attached a pic of her holding my dick (i love her ring!) so you can see it's not me who did that to her. Do y'all agree?

Nothing wrong with her pussy, and the fact that she has had previous experiences with other men is a big plus bonus for your marriage. Once your marriage has settled down, hint that she can sneak off occasionally and have a little bit of sex on the side as long as she is discreet and it does not break up your marriage. She is obviously pretty horny if she needs her dildo to tame her pussy, so your cock won't give her as much satisfaction as she needs. Don't drill her about the past, just be pleased she chose you to wed.

Thanks Josetta--good advice! And that's good insight about her needing her dildo and how horny she is. I have to admit the thought of her experiencing strange cock is kind of exciting and the longer we are together the more I love her and want her to be satisfied. I get off just watching her use her dildos and pretending they are another cock. We are still young so we have plenty of time to explore these fantasies.

Hey dude her pussy is nice looking it looks like it's pretty tight to me. i think your worrying to much.

ablkguy....i'm sure it would be tight to a big black guy...lol! I just mean it's a little loose for a small white boy like me.

Does anyone else like her pretty pussy? I got to eat it AGAIN last night!

yeahh...i like her pretty pussy...pls sent more pic of how both of you enjoy and excite each other through her big dildo...your cock...even more big black cock...that spice up your life (with ur permission and watching...of course)...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread