• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

does she make you hard?

• Thread startergodlleh
  • Start date
Hot..yes she dose...

Oh yeah... definetly Pinky. We'll take turns trying to outdo each other, putting her through a rigorous work-out. How's that sound? I sent you a PM, bud.

This is the kind of pussy that you get addicted to- THE PERFECT DRUG.

She is soooo hot love that open shot love to lick her pussy mmm among many other things I can think of!!!

I'd love to

put my face in that for a long while, at least a couple of orgasms before
I mount her and make her cum some more; then to prepare her for the
really BBD she wants & deserves, I'd introduce her to fisting and watch
her come over my wrists.;)

couchcoach1 said:
... I'd introduce her to fisting and watch
her come over my wrists.;)

I would say NO to fisting with such a well-kept tight pussy, because you don't want to turn it into a BIG hole, right?:(

RyanBax said:
Oh yeah... definetly Pinky. We'll take turns trying to outdo each other, putting her through a rigorous work-out. ...

Hi RB, I think her pick juicy hot cunt can take 2 cocks at any one time...:p:D

Damn... that pussy looks really tight though. We sure can give it the "old college try" though. I'm game

I just love that picture of her red and swollen pussy. Looks like she's been fucked recently prior to that picture?

gotborger said:
I just love that picture of her red and swollen pussy. Looks like she's been fucked recently prior to that picture?

Yes, I agree wih you gotborger...;)

Harder than ten dollars worth of jaw breakers

It has been a while. Mmm, she's decided to take a few more pics.
I've uncovered a few recent texts on her phone to a girlfriend, saying she worried the guys they talked to while they were out "thought she was an easy slut." Oh my. I wonder what she said? Or did? I still think about the e-mail I uncovered saying she had "sex the whole weekend" with a stranger. Ugh, she needs to tape that next time. And she still has no idea I know about either thing. :D

Hard...

I am fully hard for her n wanna show my hard thick cock to her....Will it be possible..?

godlleh said:
It has been a while. Mmm, she's decided to take a few more pics.
I've uncovered a few recent texts on her phone to a girlfriend, saying she worried the guys they talked to while they were out "thought she was an easy slut." Oh my. I wonder what she said? Or did? I still think about the e-mail I uncovered saying she had "sex the whole weekend" with a stranger. Ugh, she needs to tape that next time. And she still has no idea I know about either thing. :D

I would love for you to come home from work and hear your lady and I in your bedroom.. We would invite you back so you can watch my rather thick cock stretch her very pink pussy. You would also be able to kiss her and feel the rhythm of me fucking her,,,She will end up telling you, you will have to wait because her pussy is to sore from me fucking her

Your gf is quite hot and sexy. I'd love to have her anyday.

Hi

godlleh said:
She will be pleased knowing such cocks want to open up her pussy. Let me watch while she grinds on top, her milky ass and curves fucking you steadily.

do you pull out to come on her tits or face, or ride her through to the creampie? She doesn't like condoms, mind you.

Even i do not like to wear condom on my cock while doing her..

Users who are viewing this thread