• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does sucking the bull's cock make you a cissy?

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date
I get off on being submissive

Unless you just want to have sex with men only your not gay . I love sucking cocks and swallowing their cum and being submissive . But I also love fucking my wife and wouldn't mind fucking and eating others . I'm all man outside the bedroom . I don't think that makes me a sissy .

Partial

duke9555 said:
lets face facts 4julie and Mimi are faggitz
and we admire and respect them tho not
fully embracing their particular brand of cuckoldry
i for one welcome them into the brotherhood
of out there doin it all cucks ........even the straightest
of cucks is a potential panty wearin fruit loop ;-)

Duke, I admit I am a faggot, and just love to suck cock and be fucked. 4Julie, only does it to please wife and her lovers and would not dream of meeting someone on the outside, while I, mimi, constantly look for cock to suck. I am a faggot, but 4julie is a cuckold, only.

mimi27406 said:
Duke, I admit I am a faggot, and just love to suck cock and be fucked. 4Julie, only does it to please wife and her lovers and would not dream of meeting someone on the outside, while I, mimi, constantly look for cock to suck. I am a faggot, but 4julie is a cuckold, only.

==========

thx cunt-boy!!:p

you are unequivocably now a sissy and a faggot. Castration is next!

followed by cremation ... lol

My wife's favorite sex is me under her, licking her clit and her sucking me, while getting nailed by a hard dick. I get ball slapped all the time, but I am not into sucking dicks and my wife don't want to see me sucking dicks.
However, now and then, her past Bull would pull out and try to shove his dick all the way down my throat. It never fit, but it made me gag.
Twice, he pulled out and shot off in my mouth. No sucking, just shot off in my mouth.
I was going to eat the creampie anyhow, he just decided a couple times to make me drink it straight from the pipe.
I think he is trying to show his dominance over me. It worked. But my wife is still the leader of this crew.
She don't mind him trying to gag me now and then, but she don't want me sucking any dicks, and I am not too keen on sucking them either.

"Straight from the pipe", I only wish my wife had a Bull to do that, or call me to come by after work and do him because she won't.. Some of the guys on this site have all the luck.. No I don't consider myself gay, but I am a Girly ~ Girl Sissy, or maybe just a lesbian, to be honest I don't know what I am.. What I do know is that being a "Wanna be Cuckold" sucks.
Having a guy show his dominance over both your wife and yourself, would be pretty cool to me!!

I fish offshore, hunt ducks, frogs and turtles, and work in one of the top 3 most dangerous jobs in the world.
I can fix anything in our house, boats, car/truck.
I can do plumbing, electrical and a/c work.
I have cattle and train duck dogs.
I am one of the most manly men anyone knows. But for some reason, I love to watch my wife getting fucked by other men. Don't know why, it just seems like the greatest thing she can do for me.
Having a Bull try ram his big dick down my throat while fucking my wife at the same time is about as kinky as I can get.

4julie it sounds like you are worried or have conflicting feelings about possibly being a sissy or having homosexual leanings. To me any guy who lets another man dominate him and shove a cock in his mouth in front of his wife and enjoys it is a sissy and has homosexual leanings. I know I'll get an argument from some here about that but that's my opinion.

The real question is, if you enjoy it why do you give a shit what anyone thinks. It sounds like your looking for affirmation that your still a man.

4julie said:
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm quite sure MLKjr. was not talking about sucking cocks at all lol. I'm always amazed at the people who take scripture or great quotes from great men of the past and try to relate it somehow to something like cuckolding or sucking cocks. MLKjr is rolling over in his grave.

I belive that yes if you suck another mans cock when there is no chance he will reciprocate in a cuckolding atmosphere does make you some amount of a sissy, at least for the time being around when you preform the act.

When my ex cuckolded me she very much wanted me to suck her lovers penis. However after I did she would make it very clear to me that she was happy that I had and that she thought it was sexy because "I was willing to be a little bitch for her." I admit I liked the act the few times that I sucked her lovers cocks, but I have never really wanted to outside of the cuckolding relationship we had. Althought I mainly think you would be a sissy for sucking another mans cock because my ex would have more sex with her lover and much less with me after I took his penis in my mouth. Which at the time certainly made me feel like a sissy.

cuck4sara said:
I don't care who you are, if you have a man's cock in your mouth he IS you MASTER. If he wasn't ....why else would you suck on his dick? You're sucking on that big dick because you are paying him his due hommage , a MAN only pays hommage to his master, never to an equal.

How many masters you have depends on how many men your wife fucks and how many cocks you suck!

Even if you don't believe it - he and your wife do -he is YOUR MASTER and she is HIS slut!

This is very well stated. And the absolute truth to my wife and I. My Missey likes to gang bang so I have sucked many cocks. It is even more humiliating to suck one mans cock in front of other men. And even more so when the other men will be getting sucked by you.

me to

Warpt said:
I fish offshore, hunt ducks, frogs and turtles, and work in one of the top 3 most dangerous jobs in the world.
I can fix anything in our house, boats, car/truck.
I can do plumbing, electrical and a/c work.
I have cattle and train duck dogs.
I am one of the most manly men anyone knows. But for some reason, I love to watch my wife getting fucked by other men. Don't know why, it just seems like the greatest thing she can do for me.
Having a Bull try ram his big dick down my throat while fucking my wife at the same time is about as kinky as I can get.
I hunt ducks, trian labs, have a brace of hounds, fish in the ocean, I am a hell of a shot. I like to smoke good cigars and drink good whiskey. I am also as I have posted before a total sissy cuck, My wife has two regular Bulls and is out two or three times a week, gets fucked 8 to 10 times a week not counting me. Recently I upset her, our relationship took a new turn when ordered me to lay across her lap and she took my leather dress belt and soundly strapped me. ( I flirted a little to much in front of her).

Oh I still need to respond to the thread. Yes I guess I am a sissy. Just look at my name. My wife trained me to be. she started out with me sucking a stap on and being fucked with it by her. I suck other mens cocks and have been fucked by other men and humiliated in other ways to. Things liked being handed a list of food to go get and pay for. But I also enjoy seeing her happy and that means that she gets fucked by other men.

As I stated in another thread, I don't think the issue is who you are having sex with, it is why you are having it with each person.

By action you are bi-sexual if you enjoy having sex with both men and women. I think that many posters find the enjoyment not in the body parts, but in the nature of the relationship. You sound like you are submissive by sexual nature and will enjoy sex with whoever puts you in this position (or if ordered into this position by a third party that you enjoy being submissive to.

Just enjoy.

JUst enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread